Ever experience that cloud of dust when attempting to sweep? Avoid stirring up all those dust particles into the air! Aerosol Dust Mop Treatment when used on dust mops, replaces those push brooms and eliminates those clouds of dust.
Safe to use on asphalt tile, linoleum, vinyl, rubber tile, marble, ceramic, concrete, quarry tile, magnesite, cork and wood. Dust Mop Treatment will not damage the surface of floors or make treated surface slippery when used as directed. This product is also ideal for use on plastic, formica surfaces and chalkboards when dusting with a cloth.
When installing replacement filters on central heating and air conditioning systems it is crucial to spray the new filter adequately before installing. This will significantly reduce the amount of dust that could potentially become airborne.
Dust and dirt is not just pushed around but is held in the mop or cloth until a gentle shake releases it in the disposal area.
- Water-based formula
- Treat dust mops and cloths
- Spray on mop and go - will not impart oily residue on surface
- 360º valve allows can to spray at any angle
- Pleasant pine fragrance
- Spray dust mop until moist, never wet. Do not spray at the very ends.
- Shake mop vigorously to release dust.
- Renew by spraying lightly in center of mop.
- When mop head becomes excessively soiled, remove and wash in soapy solution, rinse and dry.
- Spray dust cloth from about 6 inches by moving the spray rapidly across the cloth. Spray until moist, not wet.
- Retreat cloth lightly as needed.
- When cloths become dirty, they should be washed in soapy water, rinsed and dried.
Aerosol dust mop treatment is packaged in 18 ounce aerosol cans sold individually or 12 cans per case if ordered by the case.
Dust Mop Treatment Specifications
Physical State: Gas/Pressurized Liquid
Spray Pattern: Wide Oval
Glycol Ether Content: None
% VOC By Weight: 24.9
Classification: Aerosol Dust Mop Treatment
Vapor Pressure At 70F: 40 psig
Flammability: Non Flammable per CPSC Flame Projection Test
NFPA Code 30B: Level 2
Container Size: 18 ounces