A non-flammable Water-Based Dust Mop Treatment that is compatible with all floor polishes and gym finishes. Designed to eliminate oily residue, this water- based dust mop treatment is compatible with all floor finishes and gym floor finishes.
- It is most commonly used for treating dust mops and cloths.
- Treated cloths and mops may be used within 15 minutes of treatment.
- Aqua Treat may be safely used on asphalt, vinyl, asbestos, linoleum, terrazzo, marble, ceramic tile, sealed wood, and concrete floors.
- Aqua treat is nonflammable, non-corrosive, and biodegradable.
Formulated to attract dust to mops and cloths that have been lightly treated. Aqua Treat picks up and holds dust like a magnet. When dusting walls or any vertical surface, this treatment will prevent dust from going into the air or spreading to other surfaces.
Spray or pour on mop head by the following table:
- 18" dust mop - 4 ounces per mop
- 24" dust mop - 6 ounces per mop
- 36" dust mop - 8 ounces per mop
- 48" dust mop - 12 ounces per mop
Shake out excess residue and wrap to fully cure for best performance.
Allow 1-2 hours before using the dust mop. The mop fibers need to absorb the treatment prior to use.
Aqua Treat is sold by the gallon or by the case of 4.
Water Based Dust Mop Treatment Specifications
Physical State: Liquid
Color: Light Amber
Viscosity: Water Thin
Recommended dilution: Ready to use
Water Based: Yes
Oil Content: None
Flash Point: Non flammable
pH: 7.5 - 8.0
Clean Air Requirements: Contains no VOC's
Storage / Stability: 1 year
Weight per Gallon: 8.55 lbs/gal.
Freeze / Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing