Automatic Toilet Flusher for Residential and Tank Style Toilets
Ensures that tank toilets are always flushed and presentable. No trailing costs for replacement parts, simply change batteries every 100,000 cycles or 3 years.
Infrared sensor manages the flushing system. The wireless sensor located directly behind and above the toilet guarantees activation even if the toilet seat is raised. This technology ensures hygiene for patrons and occupants of your facilities.
Easy Wireless Installation - Installing the AutoFlush Tank is an easy and cost effective way to gain the benefits of an automated flushing system. Simply mount the motor in the tank, install sensor, and insert batteries.
- Kit includes: (1) AutoFlush for tank toilets with wall mounted sensor.
- Alkaline batteries included.
- Installation chart.
- Wireless Sensor Dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 3 3/8" W x 11/16" D
- Power: (4) D-cell Alkaline batteries, (plus 4 AA-cell Alkaline batteries for wireless model) power the AutoFlush for Tank toilet unit for three plus years.
- This unit is NOT suitable for use on pressurized or pressure assist toilets.
- Product Code: 0215400 - 750831
AutoFlush for Tank Toilets Specifications
Power Supply: 4 D-cell Alkaline batteries, (plus 4 AA-cell Alkaline batteries for wireless model) INCLUDED.
Battery Life: Up to 3+ years or approximately 60,000 cycles.
Sensor Type: Infrared convergence type object lock detection.
Adjustable range: 8" to 48." (30" factory set)
User in View L.E.D.: Green light flashes 3 times when user is detected for 5 seconds.
Battery Replacement L.E.D.: Yellow light flashes when batteries are low.
Installation Time: Easy 10 minute installation.
Compliance: Designed to meet A.D.A. requirements.
Trap Seal Protectio - Ensures fixtures are flushed at least once every 24 hours.