Automatic Toilet Flusher for residential and tank style toilets, Ensures that tank toilets are always flushed and presentable. No trailing costs for replacement parts, simply change batteries every 100,000 cycles or 3 years.
Infrared sensor manages the flushing system. The wireless sensor located directly behind and above the toilet guarantees activation even if the toilet seat is raised. This technology ensures hygiene for patrons and occupants of your facilities.
Easy wireless installation - Installing the AutoFlush Tank is an easy and cost effective way to gain the benefits of an automated flushing system. Simply mount the motor in the tank, install sensor, and insert batteries.
- Kit includes: (1) AutoFlush for tank toilets with wall mounted sensor
- Alkaline batteries included
- Installation chart
- Wireless sensor dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 3 3/8" W x 11/16" D
- Power: (4) D-cell Alkaline batteries, (plus 4 AA-cell Alkaline batteries for wireless model) power the AutoFlush for Tank toilet unit for three plus years
- This unit is not suitable for use on pressurized or pressure assist toilets
- Product Code: 0215400 - 750831
The AutoFlush Tank Style Flusher has three modes of operation
- A) Object detection - toilet will flush 5 seconds after patron has left the sensing zone (32"factory setting). For immediate flush, the patron can wave their hand in front of the sensor. This is the factory setting.
- B) Object detection with extended delay - toilet will flush 7 seconds after patron has left the sensing zone (32" factory setting). For an immediate flush the patron can wave their hand in front of sensor.
- C) Wave only - toilet will flush only when the patron has waved their hand in front of the sensor.
AutoFlush for Tank Toilets Specifications
Power supply: 4 D-cell Alkaline batteries, (plus 4 AA-cell Alkaline batteries for wireless model - included)
Battery life: Up to 3+ years or approximately 60,000 cycles.
Sensor type: Infrared convergence type object lock detection.
Adjustable range: 8" to 48." (30" factory set)
User in view LED: Green light flashes 3 times when user is detected for 5 seconds.
Battery replacement LED: Yellow light flashes when batteries are low.
Installation time: Easy 10-minute installation.
Compliance: Designed to meet ADA requirements.
Trap seal protection - Ensures fixtures are flushed at least once every 24 hours.