The Comfort Pro offers features not found in other backpack vacuums including the Aircomfort harness system with a mesh back panel keeping the operator cooler as well as CRI Gold level performance which will make the Comfort ProTHE choice of cleaning professionals.
Backpack Vacuum features:
- Available in either a compact 6 quart or high capacity 10 quart model
- Superior 68 decibel rating for whisper quiet operation
- Ergonomically designed back support and harness
- Lightweight at only 8.62 lbs. & 9.62 lbs.
- 4 stage filtration plus a HEPA filter for improved indoor air quality
- Complete set of tools and double bend aluminum wand
Minimize service needs - With 1.6 HP, the Comfort Pro achieves static lift of 110" and airflow of 130 CFM at a super quiet 68 decibels. The Comfort Pro has a lower cost of ownership over the life of the product compared to upright vacuums, thanks to minimal service requirements. And what's more is the vacuums ability to recover paperclips and other debris that upright vacuum cleaners often struggle with.
Comfortable design - The Comfort Pro backpack vacuum delivers features for maximum comfort including a lightweight and durable injection molded housing designed to eliminate heat transfer from the motor to the operator's back. The Comfort Pro also boasts heavy duty padded nylon shoulder straps for a more secure fit. Comfort Pro has now teamed up with a world leader in hiking and mountaineering backpacks to make a revolutionary new design that ensures user comfort. The Comfort Pro backpack vacuums have an unparalleled level of comfort due to the new air comfort system. Operators can now clean longer without the fatigue and discomfort experienced with typical backpacks.
Durable and affordable - Major components have been proven in commercial applications for over 4 years. This back pack vacuum delivers high value at operating costs up to 25% less than other commercial vacuum. Get comfortable. Try the Comfort Pro back pack vacuum. It will relieve the stress on your budget and the operator's back.
Comfort fit back plate, shoulder harness and waist belt provide added support and include convenient hand tool storage.
The Air Comfort System is engineered for comfort and productivity
- Lightweight breathable mesh back panel allows cooling air to get to the users back, keeping the operator up to 25%cooler.
- Heavily padded waist belt and lumbar support with ergonomic pull forward tightening straps transfer weight to the user's hips - not shoulders.
- Contoured, padded, and easy to adjust shoulder straps feature an adjustable chest strap and shoulder mounted load stabilizers which allow the user to pull the vacuum close to the body for better control or let it hang away from the body for more ventilation.
- The Vari-Quick system allows shoulder strap height adjustment in seconds to ensure that users of different heights will have a properly adjusted harness.
- The Aircomfort harness provides a great fit for all body types and provides better balance through weight distribution
Active cooling option - Both models feature a lightweight breathable mesh back panel that allows in cooling air, keeping the operator up to 25% cooler.
Assembled in Texas by skilled American workers, the Comfort Pro represents a major innovation in backpack vacuum cleaners.
Comfort ProBackpack Vacuum Cleaner Specifications (6 and 10 quart capacity)
Vacuum Motor: 1.6 hp (1,100 watts)
Airflow: 130 cfm
Waterlift: 110 in.
Power cord: 50 feet
Noise rating: 68 decibels
- 6 quart (#1429001)
- 10 quart (#1429005)
- 8.62 lbs. (6 quart model)
- 9.62 lbs. (10 quart model)
6 quart model
Deep: 10 in.
Width: 12.5 in.
Height: 26 in
10 quart model
Deep: 13 in.
Width: 11.5 in.
Height: 26 in.
Body Construction: Injection molded
Filtration: Four stage (HEPA)
Warranty: 3 year parts and labor
Body Warranty: Lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
1.5" x 4' hose, 2 piece aluminum wand, 14" carpet tool, 14" hard floor tool, floor tool, 17" crevice tool, 5" upholstery tool, 3" dusting brush
CRI Gold Certified Vacuum
This Carpet & Rug Institute tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.