Portable Battery Operated Vacuum Cleaner - As daytime cleaning becomes even more prevalent, the RBV will certainly play a key role for our clients. With a noise level of 45 dB(A), this unit is excellent for daytime cleaning or cleaning any congested or occupied public area where noise or use of a power cord is an issue.
This battery powered backpack vacuum cleaner gives you the freedom to clean anywhere. Clean inside elevators, stairwells, and gymnasiums, without the hassle of finding an electrical outlet.
The RBV vacuum offers extreme versatility and power for every cleaning situation. The Lithium Ion battery will give you 1000 charge cycles, with a full 45 minutes of continuous run time at peak performance. You will receive a full charge after 2.5 hours.
- Lightest battery backpack in the industry at 16 lbs.
- Ideal for daytime cleaning systems.
- Long-lasting battery performance with 45 minutes of run time.
- Interchangeable lithium ion battery pack.
- Quiet for less disruption at 45 decibels.
- Easy-to-read battery status light.
- HEPA filtration of 99.97 at 0.3 microns (for non hazardous filtration is standard).
- Increases labor productivity by 20% or more.
Cordless operation improves productivity significantly and eliminates accidents commonly associated with power cords such as tripping over them or getting electrical shocks due to improper care.
Battery Powered Backpack Vacuum Specifications (RBV)
Power: 250 Watt
Motor voltage: 36 Volt
Motor stages: 2
Water lift: 45 in.
Airflow: 50 cfm
Noise level: 45 decibels
Run time: 45 min.
Charge time: 2.5 hrs.
Battery type: Lithium ion
Height: 22 in.
Width: 9.8 in.
Deep: 14.1 in.
Weight: 16 lbs.
Capacity: 1.5 gallon
Standard filtration: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 micron
Its patented ribs on the inside of the tank ensure no matter how full the bag is we don’t lose suction since the bag is never allowed to seal against the side of the tank cutting off the flow of air. This is critical on battery-powered vacuums since we don’t have the luxury of high-powered electric vacuum motors to pull the dirt through the bag.
36 volt lithium ion #1388599 (604506)
Battery Powered Backpack Vacuum Owner's Manual (PDF)
Backpack Vacuum Includes:
- Battery powered vacuum
- Lithium Battery (36 volt)
- Battery Charging Docking Station (external charger)
- 5' vacuum hose
- 3 piece aluminium wand
- 11" High suction combination hard floor / carpet tool
Replacement Filter Bags (10 per pack)
The 1.5-gallon tank provides the capacity required to do the job while a 250-watt vacuum motor with run time of 45 minutes ensures there is plenty of power. The 36-volt lithium ion battery can be interchanged with our canister units, provides stable power over the entire discharge and charges in 2.5 hours.
- The on/off switch and battery status are conveniently located for the operator to see at all times.
- At 16 pounds, RBV is compact, comfortable and light enough for anyone to use-much lighter than other units on the market.