State of the art lithium ion battery technology for up to 55 minutes of continuous cleaning and over 900 charge cycles. This go-anywhere backpack vacuum makes short work of routine cleaning tasks. Clean up to 9,000 square feet on a single charge.
- 70 cfm motor (cubic feet per minute)
- 65" waterlift vacuum performance
- 2.5 hour recharge time.
- Color-coded display indicates battery status
- State of the art lithium ion battery technology for up to 55 minutes of continuous cleaning and over 900 charge cycles.
- Ergonomically designed back support and 5-point adjustable harness, designed by Deuter, the world’s leader in professional hiking equipment.
- Back panel delivers unrivaled comfort, creating a layer of flowing air to reduce wearer perspiration by up to 25% over a normal closed back system.
- Four Stage Filtration System including a HEPA filter cartridge contributes to improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Superior 65 dB rating for whisper-quiet operation
The Most Comfortable Vacuum You've Worn - Period
Standard backpack vacuums encounter heat buildup at the back of the operator, which can cause discomfort and decrease cleaning productivity. The specially designed Aircomfort System from Deuter keeps a layer of air between the operator and the vacuum. Independent testing of Deuter’s famous Aircomfort harness has proven its effectiveness at reducing wearer perspiration by up to 25%, positively impacting the operator’s body temperature over standard closed back systems. The Aircomfort makes Deuter the leader of the pack, with a discernible gain in wearer comfort.
Maximum Productivity and Savings
Cleaning at over 10,000 square feet per hour with a battery run time of 55 minutes this vacuum maximizes worker productivity.
The Pac-Vac 6 Battery vacuum includes the following:
- Lithium battery
- Battery charger
- Vacuum Hose: 1.5" (2' - 6' stretch)
- Wand: Aluminum (2 piece)
- Floor tools: 14" carpet tool, 14" hard floor tool, 14" Easy-Glide carpet tool
- Crevice tool: 17 in.
- Dusting brush: 3 in.
- Upholstery tool: 5 in.
Pac-Vac 6 Battery Operated Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Specifications
Injection molded polyethylene
Height: 20 in.
Width: 7.5 in.
Diameter: 13 in.
Capacity: 6 quarts (1.5 gallon)
Vacuum Filtration - Four Stage Filtration:
Stage 1: 2-ply micro filter (paper)
Stage 2: Micro cloth filter
Stage 3: HEPA dome filter
Stage 4: Foam exhaust filter reduces exhaust and sound levels
Battery type: Lithium ion
Battery voltage: 36 volts
Run time: 55 minutes
Recharge time: 2.5 hours
Expected battery life: 900 charge cycles (4 - 5 years depending on usage)
Airflow: 70 cfm
Waterlift: 65 in.
Amps: 8.5 amps
Decibel rating: 65 decibels
Cleaning rate per hour: 10,500 square feet per hour
Labor: 1 year
Parts: 1 year
Customizable Fit in a Comfortable Backpack Vacuum
There is a science to fit and comfort. The Deuter Aircomfort harness system on Pac-Vac's Aircomfort Series offers five unique adjustments ensuring a secure, cool, and individualized fit:
- Hip belt
- Shoulder straps
- Sternum straps
- Stabilizer straps
- Vari-Quick System
A lightweight, rounded frame and mesh back that creates a layer of flowing air between the wearer and the pack for ultimate cooling.
Padded, contoured shoulder straps covered with wide airmesh, allowing the wearer’s body to breathe.
Ergonomic and anatomically shaped stable hip fins and waist belt, proven to balance pack weight, setting the wearer free to roam comfortably.