The BidPro module of Executive ToolKit is a user-friendly, step-by-step guide through the bidding and estimating process. The software simplifies this task by allowing you to create and print easy-to-use bid worksheets for your bid walks. With these worksheets you can then prepare eye-catching cover letters, proposals and appendices for the final bid presentation.
To accommodate your operation, bids can be generated based on price per square foot, hourly, cost-plus or by the piece. Overhead and other factors are used in the bidding process as well, and may be itemized or entered using a flat dollar amount or percentage.
BidPro is fully integrated with other Executive ToolKit modules so you won't have to re-enter your customers and buildings. If you also have InspectionPro, you can easily created an Inspection Template from your appendix with the click of a button.
Bidding and Estimating
The primary tool of BidPro is the Bidding & Estimating Details Screen.
- This easy-to-use interface has four bid methods to choose from, including square feet, hourly, cost plus and piecework. Any or all of these methods can be used together on a single bid.
- Labor, overhead, taxes, supplies, equipment and profit are calculated for every segment of your bid. Each of these expense items can be customized for you to include as much detail as you need or simply use a flat percentage or dollar amount for each category.
- Additionally, you can link your previously created Word documents and Excel spreadsheets with your BidPro information.
Ever wonder what to say in a cover letter to make your proposal stand out from the rest?
- BidPro’s Cover Letter utility stores all the different cover letters you may have and Rimrock Technologies has included a few that will knock the socks off the competition!
- Plus you can save your customer specific cover letters with the customer information.
Bid Worksheets are a very convenient tool to take with you on the bid-walk.
- There are a number of things to remember (and forget) while walking through a potential customer’s facility.
- Information gathered using the Bid Worksheets helps you remember to get all the information you need to make an informed proposal.
- BidPro comes with a sample Default Bid Worksheet that you can use right out of the box or customize to fit your specific needs.
- Create multiple bid worksheets; one for every type of facility you bid on.
Rimrock Technologies has come up with an easy-to-use screen to create an appendix for your proposal.
Putting It All Together
- The appendix will outline the work to be done - in your proposal.
- As with the Bid Worksheets, the Bid Appendix is completely customizable to fit your specific needs.
- As with Cover Letters, you can save your appendix with BidPro's customer information.
- Now, in Version 5.0, you can create Inspection Templates from any appendix.
BidPro has the unique ability to print your cover letter, bid proposal and appendix with a click of a mouse.
BidPro Main Menu
- Because BidPro stores everything needed for a proposal, creating professional looking proposals has never been easier.
- Plus, you can decide which buildings or even which line items to print on your proposal.