Designed for rugged use -Collect pine cones, leaves, grass clippings, bottles, cans, cigarette butts and more, all while moving forward at a comfortable walking speed.
Zipperless bag- Makes unloading debris easier than ever.
Rear wheel drive (self-propelled models) Gets you through debris easily and helps on sloped lawns or uneven terrain.
- Large 5-blade impeller with serrated edges
- Variable height adjustment
- Integral dust skirt
- Optional hose kit
- Zipperless bag for simple bag handling
- Honda or Briggs power, self-propelled (optional)
- Don't forget the optional on board hose kit - It really makes the vacuum more versatile on the job.
All Billy Goat KV's include:
Breathable Turf Bag. If you need
finer filtration for parking lot clean-up
purchase a Felt Filter Bag.
Powerful suction and easy operation make cleanup a snap for leaves, seeds, mulch, blooms, branches, litter and debris. The 27" KV Pro lawn and litter vacuum is ideal for residential and property maintenance, simple operation and reliable design that makes outdoor vacuum cleanup a snap.
The Free Shipping offer does NOT apply to Billy Goat vacuums.
*Shipping rates range from $145.00 - $185.00 depending on final destination. Residential deliveries may incur an additional charge of $35.00 - $50.00
Whether it's residential cleanup for your patio, lawn, driveway, walkway, shrubs, beds, decks, pool areas, trees, parking lots or fence lines - the KV Pro 27" vacuum inhales and bags all your yard cleanup debris.;
- An optional hose kit helps between shrubs, beds and under decks or utilities.
- The self-propelled TKV model (1461004) includes an on-board 2" chipper.
The top two questions we receive when asked;
How much does the KV vacuum shred leaves?
That varies depending on several factors such as leaf size, moisture content in the leaves, and leaf thickness. Dry ash leaves turn to dust but wet, leathery magnolia leaves may only reduce in a 2:1 ratio. As a general rule, you can expect a 3:1 reduction.
Will the KV pick up glass bottles?
Yes it will - glass bottles up to 12 ounces and cans, too, with no damage to your vacuum. The KV's powerful suction makes clean-up a snap for leaves, seeds, mulch, blooms, branches, litter and debris.
Billy Goat KV Series Vacuums with Available Engines & Options
- 6.0 hp Briggs & Stratton (1461000)
- 6.0 hp Briggs & Stratton, self propelled (1461002)
- 6.5 hp Honda engine, push model (1461001)
- 6.5 hp Honda engine, self propelled (1461003)
- 6.5 hp Honda engine, self propelled with 2" on-board chipper (1461004)
1,700 CFM @ 3,550 rpm
89 dB (decibels) @2,800 rpm
Self- Propelled (optional):
KV self-propelled (single speed)
Speed: 1.2 mph
14 in. diameter, 2.5 in. wide, Semi-Pneumatic
4 position from handle
40 gallon hard bottom bag opens with nautical fasteners
5-bladed 1/4" steel
Length: 62 in.
Width: 27 in.
Height: (handle) 42 in.
Nozzle: 27” high density polyethylene
Intake Width: 29 in.
KV600 - 130 lbs.
KV650SPH - 180 lbs. (self propelled)
35,000 ft/hr @ 3 MPH