Economical Push Series, Outdoor Vacuums - These commercial-grade vacuums for parking lots & sidewalks from Billy Goat employs class leading noise reduction and incorporates a unique volute-housing and steel impeller combination that works to maximize suction.
They are available with a reliable 5.5 hp Honda (Product #1463002) or the economical 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton (Product #1463003) engine. You can be sure of reliability and low fuel-consumption and it offers a variable suction-height, which makes it possible to work effectively on a variety of surfaces.
Additional features include cyclonic filtration, which keeps dust at manageable levels in dry conditions with front caster wheels for fingertip maneuverability on uneven surfaces. This model has a 33" wide nozzle and includes a 60 gallon capacity filter bag with quick release latches.
Billy Goat QV550 is the solution for maintaining parking lots, sidewalks, parking garages, strip malls, shopping malls and large scale lots. It's equipped with a heavy-duty steel impeller that mulches organic material, saving space in the 60 gallon capacity bag, it features a cyclonic filtration technology that works to eliminate the generation of dust in dry conditions. The Billy Goat QV550 Quiet Vac is fitted with smooth-rolling front-mounted swivels caster wheels and rear turf-tires, easy to control and maneuver.
Designed for commercial scale litter and debris pickup, the Billy Goat QV is the leading suction-power with drastically reduced noise-levels.
- Outstanding vacuum performance is due to the pairing of a six-bladed steel impeller with the unique volute housing.
- The impeller pulverizes litter and debris into the large 60 gallon filter bag, it also mulches yards clippings a rate of 12:1 to ensure the collector bag is packed to the top
The Free Shipping offer does NOT apply to Billy Goat vacuums
*Shipping rates range from $145.00 - $185.00 depending on final destination. Residential deliveries may incur an additional charge of $35.00 - $50.00
QV Parking Lot & Turf Vacuum Specifications
Engines / Models:
QV550H - 5.5 hp Honda Engine with standard filter (#1463002)
QV550 - 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton Engine with standard filter (#1463003)
- 5" x 10' Accessory hose kit ideal for those hard to reach areas. Stretch hose with telescoping handle.
- Standard filter bag (included with machine) The standard filter offers excellent filtration for most applications with its 60 gallon capacity and quick release latches.
- Dust sock (optional) The dust sock acts as a secondary filter lowering the amount of dust that escapes the bag. This attaches around the outside of the standard filter.
- Hood filter (replacement part) The hood filter is for use in dry dusty conditions only.
Performance: 2,190 CFM @ 3,300 RPM
Decibel Level: 77 dB (decibels) @2,800 rpm
As low as 97 LWA (long wavelength array)
QV with 5.5 hp Honda engine 190 lbs. (self-propelled) (#1463002)
QV with 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton engine 190 lbs. (self-propelled) (#1463003)
Rear - 10" pneumatic w/turf tread
Front - 6" semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
Drive System: Push
Low pressure cyclonic filtration w/ only two latches
8 cubic feet, top load, all felt (60 gallon capacity)
Impeller: 6 bladed 1/4" steel
Nozzle: 33" dent resistant, impact resistant front molded housing
Height Adjustment: .05" - 2.85"
Length: 63 in.
Width: 33 in.
Height: 51 in.
Cleaning Rate: Up to 36,000 sq. ft. per hour @ 3 mph
Optional Filter Notes: Do not get any of the dust filters wet or they will not work properly.
Also, do not beat the filters to clean out the dust or debris as this will damage them, use compressed air to clean.