QV Quiet Series Self-Propelled Outdoor Vacuum - The undisputed leader of industrial outdoor vacuums, the QV large area vacuum delivers size, power and years of trouble free quiet operation on hard surfaces or turf. With a 33" front nozzle width, the QV is the most productive outdoor vacuum available.
Increases efficiency to solve hundreds of cleaning problems, the multi-purpose Billy Goat QV Quiet Vac is our largest, yet most quiet outdoor vacuum. Clean large areas in a fraction of the normal vacuuming time. Special volute housing reduces noise and allows for a more efficient pick up.
Designed for commercial scale litter and debris pickup, the top of the line Billy Goat QVHSP is well engineered and offers class leading suction power with drastically reduced noise levels. Its outstanding vacuum performance is due to Billy Goat's pairing of a six bladed amour plated steel impeller with the unique volute housing. The impeller not only powers litter and debris into the large 60 gallon filter bag, it also mulches yards clippings a rate of 12:1 so as to ensure the collector bag is packed to the top.
This exceptionally powerful but incredibly quiet running outdoor vacuum from Billy Goat is the perfect tool for tough clean up tasks around institutions, sidewalks, and parking lots. Its exclusive volute housing works with a heavy duty steel impeller to maximize suction power at all nozzle heights; while its advanced Honda OHC engine combines powerful performance with low fuel consumption and will give you years of trouble free service.
- The engine powers the rear-wheels via a hydrostatic drive; a feature that allows you to control the machine's speed from 0-3 mph (both forward and reverse).
- Variable speed forward allows the operator to match ground speed to the terrain and application - a maximum of 3 MPH is possible.
- The adjustable intake door opens up for items as large as one liter bottle or closes down for small, heavy debris.
The Free Shipping offer does NOT apply to Billy Goat vacuums.
*Shipping rates range from $145.00 - $185.00 depending on final destination. Residential deliveries may incur an additional charge of $35.00 - $50.00
QV Self Propelled Outdoor Vacuum Specifications
Standard filter bag (included with machine) The standard filter offers excellent filtration for most applications with its 60 gallon capacity and quick release latches.
- QV900 - 9 hp Honda GX Engine (self propelled) with standard filter (#1463000)
- QV550 - 5.5 hp Honda Engine (self propelled) with standard filter (#1463001)
2,190 CFM @ 3,300 RPM
77 dB (decibels) @2,800 rpm (as low as 97 LWA (long wavelength array)
QV with 5.5 hp Honda engine 226 lbs. (self-propelled)
QV with 9 hp Honda engine 246 lbs. (self-propelled)
Rear - 10" pneumatic w/turf tread
Front - 6" semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
Hydrostatic drive 0-3 mph
Low pressure cyclonic filtration w/ only two latches
8 cubic feet, top load, all felt (60 gallon capacity)
Length: 63 in.
Width: 33 in.
Height: 51 in.
6 bladed 1/4" steel
33" dent resistant, impact resistant front molded housing
Height Adjustment: .5 in - 2.85 in.
Cleaning Rate: Up to 36,000 sq. ft. per hour @ 3 mph
Do not get any of the dust filters wet or they will not work properly.
Also, do not beat the filters to clean out the dust or debris as this will damage them, use compressed air to clean.
- Dust sock (optional) The dust sock acts as a secondary filter lowering the amount of dust that escapes the bag. This attaches around the outside of the standard filter.
- Hood filter (replacement part) The hood filter is for use in dry dusty conditions only.
- 5" x 10' Accessory hose kit ideal for those hard to reach areas. Stretch hose with telescoping handle.