Rugged construction is what the Blackhawk is all about. The Blackhawk brings reliability back to the floor machine industry. This USA built machine has all of the features you want and expect in a floor machine.
- Triple idler, steel, planetary gear case
- All steel construction for superior strength and longevity
- Thumb operated safety switch
- Dual steel operating trigger for left or right hand operation
- One piece chrome, heavy duty steel handle for optimum durability
- Welded frame for rugged, reliable performance
- Non-marking, 5" ball bearing wheels
- Variable position positive lock handle
- 360 degree wrap around bumper
- 66 frame motor (maintenance free)
The Blackhawk 17" and 20" floor machines just work - making them one of the most versatile tools you can put in your cleaning program. These machines are built to last.
Performs the following operations:
- Floor scrubbing
- Finish stripping
- Floor buffing
- Carpet bonneting
- ...and more!
Blackhawk Floor Machine Specifications
Available in two sizes: 17 in. and 20 in.
Brush / Pad System
Cleaning Diameter: 17 in. & 20 in.
Motor Amps: 11 amps
Horsepower: 1.5 horsepower (dual capacitor)
Pad Speed: 175 RPM
Gear Box: Triple planetary
Construction: All metal base & handle tube
Switch Levers: Dual
Safety Lockout: Yes
Wheel Diameter: 5 in
Weight: 90 pounds
Width: 17 in. or 20 in.
Height: 48 in. (to top of handle)
Power Cord Length: 50 feet
Power Cord Type: 14 gauge (heavy jacketed)
Productivity (Max. Rate Per Hour)
- 8,000 square feet per hour (17" model)
- 10,000 square feet per hour (20" model)
- 2 year warranty on motors and major parts
- This warranty does not cover wear items such as power cords.
Please note: Floor machine pad holders are not included, please order separately.
- The 17" machine accepts a 16" pad holder
- The 20" machine accepts a 19" pad holder