Blue Lightning Neutral Floor Cleaner attacks soil and grime instantly and dries to a shine. It will not allow hard water deposit to buildup. No rinse floor cleaner concentrate reduces time and labor cost of daily maintenance of high gloss floor finishes. Quickly and effortlessly removes dirt and other surface soils in heavily trafficked areas.
This new highly concentrated cleaner has unique penetrating action that emulsifies soils and holds them in suspension until wiped up. Rinses freely, leaving the surface clean and film-free
- For floors and general cleaning
- Quickly and effortlessly removes dirt and other surface soils in heavily trafficked areas
- Quick drying
- Leaves no residue or haze to dull floor finishes
- Deep penetrating cleaning
- No rinsing is required
- Economical - Concentrated, use as little as 1/2 ounce per gallon
- Controlled foam - Great for use with a mop and bucket or automatic scrubber
- Can be used to clean all types of flooring as well as other water safe surfaces
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
Read the entire label before using this product. This product is for mopping or auto-scrubbing ﬁnished ﬂoors. This detergent concentrate should always be diluted with cold water as follows:
- Light duty / daily cleaning: Dilute 1/2 oz. per gallon of cold water.
- Medium duty cleaning: Dilute 1-2 oz. per gallon of cold water.
- Heavy duty cleaning: Dilute 4-6 oz. per gallon of cold water.
- Blue Lightning floor cleaner is sold in one gallon containers or four gallons per case if ordered by the case.
- Blue Lightning is also available in 2.5 gallon containers or 2 x 2.5 gallons if ordering it by the case (a case contains five gallons)
Blue Lightning - Neutral Floor Cleaner Specifications
pH: 7 - 8 (neutral)
Foam: Low / Moderate
Corrosion factor: Non-corrosive
Solubility in water: 100%
Rinsing properties: Excellent
Blue Lightning Neutral Floor Cleaner will not dull, haze or streak floor finish.
Concentrated high dilution all purpose cleaners can be successfully used for damp mopping; however, inexperienced custodial personnel often times use too much cleaner, resulting in severe dulling of the floor finish.