Dual Action Sweeper for Hard Floors and Carpeted Surfaces - Our commercial duty floor & carpet sweepers are specifically designed for heavy duty use. Whether it’s for a school, hotel, restaurant, or office buildings, our commercial grade sweepers are built with your property's heavy duty cleaning needs in mind.
- Two rows of durable nylon rotating brushes.
- Soft rubber wheels conform to a variety of floor surfaces.
- Dual debris pans empty with one-touch cleaning doors.
- 7.5" wide cleaning path with protective bumper.
- Designed for large debris as well as smaller crumbs and dirt.
- For bare floors or low pile carpets.
Wisk away dirt and debris from virtually any type of floor surface including carpet, tile, linoleum, wood, and entryway matting.
How To Clean Your Sweeper (4213)
Maintain your sweeper by keeping the brush roll clean and free of accumulated hair, thread, and other fibrous materials.
There is a plastic comb enclosed with your sweeper which can be stored, and snapped on the handle. To remove the brush roll, turn the sweeper upside down, rest it on the handle on the floor and then pull outward on the sidewall which holds the brush roll in place. At the same time, pull the brush roll upward. After cleaning the brush roll, reinsert it in reverse making sure both ends of the brush roll are in place.
Dual Action Sweeper Specifications
Construction: galvanized steel and ABS plastic
Bristle Material: Boar/ Nylon
Brushes: Dual nylon bristle brushes
Length: 10 1/2 in.
Width: 9 1/2 in. (overall)
Height: 44 in.