High foaming, soap free, dry foam carpet shampoo penetrates and removes heavy soil. Formulated for use with rotary and foam machines. Can also be used to shampoo upholstery. Hard water tolerant and leaves no sticky residue. This stain-protecting substance pushes liquids away from the base of carpet fibers. If and when you have a spill, the liquid will stay at the surface longer so you have time to clean it up before the carpet is damaged.
- Low moisture foam helps speed drying.
- It is quick drying and leaves carpets fresh.
- Soil retardant additive enhances stain resistance.
- Contains no phosphates.
- Pleasant Scent fragrance.
Parish-Supply.com - The cleaning supply company customers trust.
Directions for use:
- For carpet: Vacuum carpet thoroughly. Pre-test carpet heavily soiled areas with your favorite pre-spray according to label directions.
- Rotary machine shampooing: Dilute 1:16 (8 oz. per gallon of water).
- Dry foam shampooing: Dilute 1:8 (16 oz. per gallon of water). Work the rotary shampoo machine in overlapping circles with the solution feed on. Turn off the solution feed and work back over the area a second time. When using a shampoo machine, operate it in a back and forth motion to ensure even coverage. Avoid over wetting the carpet. After shampooing, use a wet vacuum to pick up soil and foam, vacuum carpet when dry. Or, extract with Carpet Rinse Plus according to label directions. Add Defoamer to the recovery tank as necessary. Set the carpet pile and protect the carpet from furniture legs and bases while drying. Allow to dry thoroughly before opening to traffic.
- For upholstery cleaning: Dilute 1:8 (16 ounces per gallon of water). Pre-test for colorfastness in an out of sight area. Mix 16 ounces per gallon of warm water in a bucket. Agitate the shampoo into a thick rich foam. Apply only the foam to the fabric with a clean, white cloth or upholstery brush. Avoid over wetting. After drying, vacuum.
Automatic Carpet Shampoo is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Automatic Carpet Shampoo Specifications
Active ingredients: 22.5 0.5%
Odor: Pleascent fresh
pH: 8.0 +0.5<
Viscosity: Slightly viscous
Solubility: Complete with water
Soil retardency: Excellent
Weight per gallon: 8.48 lbs.
Storage / Stability: 2 years