Carpet Cleaner / Deodorizer and Hard Surface Disinfectant for Institutional and Healthcare Use:
This product cleans and deodorizes the carpet. It can be used in industrial and institutional areas such as motels, hotels chains, nursing homes and hospitals. This product neutralizes musty odors and tough odors from smoke, pet accidents, and spills on contact. This product is specially formulated to effectively eliminate offensive odors cause by mold and mildew. Can be used on hard non-porous surfaces as well as carpets.
- Cleaner / Deodorizer in one
- Highly concentrated
- Neutral pH
- Neutralizes musty odors from smoke, pet accidents, and spills on contact.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly prior to application.
- Mix 2 ounces of product per gallon of water. Follow the Injection and/or Extraction procedures as specified for any conventional cleaning equipment you are using.
- For rotary floor machines, mix 4 ounces per gallon of water and spray on carpet at a rate of 300-500 sq. ft. per gallon.
- For use on washable synthetic fibers. Do not use on wool. Test for color fastness of carpet before use. Apply diluted product to a small concealed spot and then rub with a clean white cloth. If color changes or transfers to cloth, a water based product should not be used.
Triple is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
Carpet Cleaner / Sanitizer Specifications
Odor: Pleascent fresh
pH: 7.3 +0.5
Viscosity: Water thin
Base: Quaternary Ammonium Chlorides
Solubility: Complete with water
Soil retardency: Excellent
Storage / Stability: 2 years