Large Cellulose Cleaning Sponges
Cellulose is the most common organic compound on earth. It is found in the cell walls of plants and often obtained from wood pulp and cotton, in its raw state is composed of 91% pure cellulose. Instead of dissolving in water, cellulose absorbs it, making it the ideal material for a sponge.
- Institutional size for tough cleaning jobs.
- Highly absorbent and durable sponge.
- Commercial-sized for big jobs when you need an long lasting product.
- Cellulose sponges are 10 times more absorbent than polyurethane sponges. Stronger, less likely to fall apart.
- Industrial commercial cellulose sponge
- These commercial-sized sponges are ideal for big jobs, when you need a long lasting, durable product.
- Yellow cellulose sponges are 10X more absorbent than less expensive polyurethane sponges.
Commercial Cleaning Sponge Specifications (Large)
Product code: 75128 (0570010)
Pack: Each (24 packs per case)
Wrapped: Individually wrapped
Length: 7 1/2 in.
Width: 4 3/8 in.
Thick: 2 in.
These sponges are the 3M C41 series