The Easy Fresh fragranced cover is composed of a unique material containing 2-3 times more fragrance than gels or aerosol cans. The motor-driven fan moves fragrance further than a typical passive system, thus freshening larger areas.
How the Easy Fresh works
The smart system in the Easy Fresh releases the same amount of air freshener daily over 30 days by turning the fan sparingly in week 1, and gradually turning it more frequently until week 4 when the fan runs constantly. The smart dispenser comes with a light that alerts you to change your cover after 30 days, and begins counting down another 30 days once you change the cover!
- On day 30, the fan will stop and the red LED light will blink.
- If the cover is not changed by day 33 a discreet alert will sound.
Try n Buy kit:
Includes (2) dispensers, (2) covers with (2) batteries and 2 suction cups for wall mounting on glass & ceramic walls.
- Mango Refill #0251800
- Ocean Mist #0251900
- Cucumber Melon (NEW) #0252000
- Install top mounting anchor and screw in wall
- Hang dispenser on wall and mark through screw hole with a pencil
- Remove dispenser, drill hole and insert anchor
- Rehang dispenser on top screw, align with the side screw hole and insert screw to secure dispenser to the wall
- Clean wall surface
- Remove protective cover from tape, apply dispenser to wall
- Press firmly
- Install cover
- Insert "C" size alkaline battery. Make sure the fan turns for 10 seconds and the green LED light blinks
- Hang cover on top mounting tab, then pull down over bottom mounting tab
- After 30 days, push up firmly on lower release tab to loosen cover. Remove spent cover. The red and green LED lights will both blink to reset the program.
- Repeat step 2 to install a new cover.
Try n Buy kit includes (2) dispensers, (2) covers with (2) batteries and 2 suction cups for wall mounting on glass & ceramic walls.
Consistent - Easy Fresh consistently releases fragrance for 30 days.
Efficient – the fan only turns when the lights are on, which extends the alkaline battery life up to 6 months.
The Easy Fresh reminds you when to service it through 3 prompts:
- Green blinking LED – Good (first 30 days)
- Red flashing LED – Replace Cover. (After 30 days)
- Audible alert, discretely notifies service needed every 3 ½ minutes. (after 33rd day).
- No light - Needs battery & cover