The Remover Ultra High Speed burnishing pad with a special binder formulation that allows the pad to effectively remove black marks and restore gloss.
Removes black marks, heel marks, floor scuffs and returns gloss to your floor in fewer passes than other pads while producing less dust. Ideal for harder finishes and high traffic areas. Excellent durability and minimal floor finish removal.
The pad is used on cord electric, battery or propane powered floor machines. Also designed for use on other finishes resistant to degradation from burnishing.
- Equipment type: Ultra high speed machines (1,000 - 3,000 RPM).
- Best Choice for scuff and mark removal while producing excellent gloss on harder floor finishes.
- Great for retail, healthcare, and other facilities who want to minimize the dust generated by burnishing operations.
- Made from 100% Recycled Content
Parish-Supply.com - The cleaning supply company customers trust.
*These pads are NOT 3M 3600 Eraser pads - this is a replacement pad with the same performance results at a lower cost.
General use directions:
1. Dust mop and clean floor surface. The Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor.
Note: Burnish only on a clean floor.
2. Install the Eraser type pad on a high-speed burnisher. It may be a corded electric, battery, or propane burnisher.
3. Burnish to a high gloss using overlapping passes.
4. Dust mop floor surface with a Microfiber Fusion dust mop.
Floor Pad maintenance:
1. After burnishing, if next burnishing will be with same pad, leave pad on burnisher. Otherwise, remove pad and store.
2. Examine pad. Remove excessive dust and debris with the center "knock out"
3. Flip pad periodically.
4. Discard pad if thickness decreases to point where pad holder hooks extend completely through pad.
*Floor Pad tip:
Did you ever wonder what that small circular cut-out in the center of the floor pad is?
This little circular disk is used for cleaning the floor pad. Simply remove it and brush the entire surface of the floor pad (both sides) and re-insert it back in the center hole and re-use in the future.
20" eraser type floor pads are sold individually or 5 per case if ordered by the case.
This product is a floor maintenance burnishing pad for use on ultra high speed floor machines that operate in the range of 1,500 - 3,000 rpm. The pad is made of high quality synthetic fibers in a non-woven web bonded with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. The pad is nominally 7/8 inch thick.
Recycled Content of Our Floor Pads (PDF)
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it's what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.