The Remover Ultra High Speed burnishing pad with a special binder formulation that allows the pad to effectively remove black marks and restore gloss.
Removes black marks, heel marks, floor scuffs and returns gloss to your floor in fewer passes than other pads while producing less dust. Ideal for harder finishes and high traffic areas. Excellent durability and minimal floor finish removal.
The pad is used on cord electric, battery electric or propane powered floor machines. Also designed for use on other finishes resistant to degradation from burnishing.
- Equipment type: Ultra high speed machines (1,000 - 3,000 RPM).
- Best Choice for scuff and mark removal while producing excellent gloss on harder floor finishes.
- Great for retail, healthcare, and other facilities who want to minimize the dust generated by burnishing operations.
- Made from 100% Recycled Content
Parish-Supply.com - The cleaning supply company customers trust.
*These pads are NOT 3M 3600 Eraser pads - this is a replacement pad with the same performance results at a lower cost.
General Use Directions:
1. Dust mop and clean floor surface. The Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor.
Note: Burnish only on a clean floor.
2. Install the Eraser type pad on a high-speed burnisher. It may be a corded electric, battery, or propane burnisher.
3. Burnish to a high gloss using overlapping passes.
4. Dust mop floor surface with a Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor.
Floor Pad Maintenance:
1. After burnishing, if next burnishing will be with same pad, leave pad on burnisher. Otherwise, remove pad and store.
2. Examine pad. Remove excessive dust and debris with the center "knock out"
3. Flip pad periodically.
4. Discard pad if thickness decreases to point where pad holder hooks extend completely through pad.
*Floor Pad Tip:
Did you ever wonder what that small circular cut-out in the center of the floor pad is?...
This little circular disk is used for CLEANING the floor pad. Simply remove it and brush the entire surface of the floor pad (both sides) and re-insert it back in the center hole and re-use in the future.
20" eraser type floor pads are sold individually or 5 per case if ordered by the case.
This product is a floor maintenance burnishing pad for use on ultra high speed floor machines that operate in the range of 1,500 - 3,000 rpm. The pad is made of high quality synthetic fibers in a non-woven web bonded with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. The pad is nominally 7/8 inch thick.
The “Green” Initiative used in our floor pads
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled Content
- Polyester fiber used in our pads come from 100% post consumer and industrial recycled waste product.
- Water Based Latex Resins are used in the manufacturing process. No phenol-formaldehyde resins are used in our binding process.
- Shipping cartons contain at least 45% recycled material.
- Plant is operating under EPA approved Clean Air Permit.
- In-house water treatment has reduced our waste water flow by 83%.
- Just 12 two-liter bottles make a case of five 20" floor pads.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.