Fiber Clean Concentrated Carpet Extraction Detergent
A high-quality, concentrated, low-foaming carpet extraction cleaner. It is specially formulated to deliver deep cleaning action, right to the base of the carpet fibers. Fiber Clean is formulated to enhance carpet color without leaving an oily or greasy residue to dull colors and attract unwanted soil.
- New and advanced formula
- Cleans in hot and cold water extractors
- pH 9.5 (concentrate)
- Commercial and residential use
- Economical - highly concentrated.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Coverage: Makes up to 128 gallons of ready-to-use cleaner.
This gentle detergent is safe to use on most carpet fibers. It will not leave a sticky residue to mask fabric sheen and promote re-soiling. Approximately 80% of all soils and greasy substances is caused by foot traffic and over half is of a greasy nature.
Normal Carpet Cleaning - dilute 1 oz. of Fiber Clean per gallon of warm or hot water.
1. Place Wet Floor signs in area to be cleaned.
2. Remove furniture. Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove dry soil.
3. Dilute Fiber Clean in the extractor at 2 oz. per gallon with hot water.
4. Extract with hot water
5. Allow carpet to thoroughly dry before replacing furniture, removing wet floor signs and opening to traffic.
6. The use of Air Movers will greatly reduce the drying time.
*As with all carpet cleaning products check for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
Nylon Carpet Cleaning:
Nylon fibers make up highest percentage of fibers found in commercial carpeting.
Warranties from the manufacturer dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
For self-contained units mix 2 ounces of Fiber Clean per gallon of hot water. Pour this solution into the extractor's clean water tank and proceed with cleaning operation. Make a single pass over a one yard strip of carpet with the spray jets functioning. Go over the same area again using only the suction. Continue this procedure slightly overlapping the previously cleaned area to pick-up over-spray and obtain a uniform streak-free carpet.
- Approximately 2 ounces product per 100 square feet of carpeting.
- Do not over wet carpet
- To thoroughly clean heavily soiled carpets, pre-spray with Pre-Treat Plus cleaner first.
Fiber Clean Extraction Cleaner Specifications
Color: Water clear (no dye)
Odor: Spring mist
pH: 9.5 (concentrate)
Viscosity: Water thin
Base: Biodegradable detergents
Solubility: Complete with water
Soil retardency: Excellent
Stability: 2 years