Because the Flood Pumper is often used in critical emergency situations, operator training must be simple. The Flood Pumper design makes setup and operation as quick as it is easy. The operator simply glides the lightweight floor tool over the affected area, allowing the powerful (2) 1.5 hp vacuum motors produce an amazing 249 inches of waterlift to pull water from the floor or carpet. After reaching the holding tank, a float switch activates the high volume discharge pump, and the water is swept away. Water cleanup has never been easier.
The Flood Pumper is designed to be the most efficient and effective way to extract floodwater from carpet at any water damaged facility.
- Powerful (2) 1.5 hp 3-stage vacuum motors providing excellent water recovery
- Vacuum motor provides 249" waterlift
- Automatic vacuum motor shut-off assembly ensures water does not reach the motors
- Float activated sump pump allows continuous pumping of fluid without interrupting the vacuuming process
- In-tank stainless steel collector basket eliminates all solid material from entering the discharge pump
- Ideal for floods, water pipe ruptures, drain back-ups and industrial spills
- Pumps water at a rate of 35 gallons per minute
- 50' discharge hose (2.5 inch diameter)
- 25' vacuum hose
Included Tool Kit
- (1) 1.5" x 25' vacuum hose
- (1) 1.5" x 50' discharge hose
- (1) 14" squeegee floor tool
- (1) 14" scalloped carpet tool
- (1) 54" double bend aluminum wand
Flood Pumper SX Specifications
Width: 20 in.
Height: 36 in.
Length: 26 in.
Weight: 124 lbs
Recovery Tank Capacity: 12 gallon
- Cord One: 17 amps
- Cord Two: 12 amps
Volts: 120 volt
Power Cords: (2) 50' power cords (requires 2 separate circuits to operate)
Circuit Locator: Dual circuit indicator light with audible tone (indicates to the operator the machine is on separate circuit breakers).
Lighted Power Cords: Power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Vacuum Motor: (2) 1.5 hp
Motor Stage: (2) 3-Stage vacuum motors
Waterlift: 249 in.
Discharge Pump (Pump Out)
Flow Rate: 60 gallons per minute
Pump Type: Centrifugal
Check Valve: Automatic shut-off
Housing: Roto-mold polyethylene
Casters: 4 in. ball bearing (locking)
Transport Wheels: 10 in.Rear wheels
Standard Equipment - Included
Vacuum Hose Diameter: 1.5 in.
Vacuum Hose Length: 25 feet
Discharge Hose Diameter: 1.5 in.
Discharge Hose Length: 50 feet
Floor Squeegee: 14 in.
Carpet Floor Tool: 14 in.
Wand: 1.5 in. Double bend aluminum