The Mastic & Coating removal tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete such as coating, carpet or tile adhesive, thin-set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint. No need to waste time and money on heavy grinding equipment or harmful chemicals. This tool for floor machines, which mounts to any standard speed floor buffer supplied with a 1.5 horsepower motor.
- A low-cost, mastic and glue removal tool for use with standard speed floor machines.
- Uniquely designed blades create a wiping action for superior cutting of all glue, mastic, or buildup.
- Designed with replaceable blades, which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily changed
- 10 times faster than manually scraping
- Limited surface contact during use
- Rigid, exposed diamond cutting surface creates a level floor with normal use
- No need for heavy, expensive and hard-to-use grinding equipment that often requires 480 3-phase power
- Designed to fit a wide variety rotary floor machines
- Features replaceable 25 grit diamond blades
- All tools include 10 cutting blades
Mastic Removal Tool is designed with replaceable blades, which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades, minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
Our Most Aggressive Cutting Tool
These 10 blade tools cut faster than the standard 6 blade tool, expected life of the 10 blades is approximately 2,000 - 3,000 square feet per set. Designed to remove mastic and similar tile adhesives, adhered to concrete floors.
Do You Need a Less Aggressive Tool?
If you need less aggressive cutting we offer an identical tool with either 5 or 6 cutting blades available, details.
For special applications we have available a special build 13" machine with a 13" Mastic Removal Tool and a built-in riser. This machine will remove mastic up the edge of a wall.
- 15 - 17 inch mastic removal tool now includes 10 cutting blades.
- The new tools have more aggressive cutting action than a standard 6 blade tool
- Sticker on top of each tool denotes direction of rotation.
- Included with each Mastic Removal Tool is an "operator instruction guide."
Add water to floor surface to reduce dust and lubricate the cutting blades. No chemical is required - use water only.
The mastic / coating removal tools are supplied with a 1.25" riser block along with a n NP-9200 clutch plate, this fits the majority of modern day floor machines.
These mastic / coating removal tools are supplied with a 1.25" riser block. By adding the riser this allows the operator to run the machine closer the edge of a perimeter wall, reducing the need to use separate edging tool.
Therefore, a 17" floor machine would use an a 16" tool, a 16" floor machine would use a 15" and so on. This rule applies to over 95% of the applications.
- When used with single disc floor machine, the motor must be 1.5 horsepower, turning 175 rpm.
- Not for use with high speed machines.
This Mastic / Coating removal tool is Non-Returnable, please call our office if you have any questions before ordering.