Heavy Duty Wire Stripping Brush - This is the most aggressive concrete floor scrubbing / stripping brush available. Use these brushes for the most demanding scrubbing jobs; mastic removal, removing impacted soil and grease.
- For use on unsealed, unpainted concrete floors.
- Excellent for use when removing mastic adhesives.
- Water-proof plastic block won't warp or crack under extreme use.
Heavy Duty Wire Brush
- .014" carbon steel wire
- Bristle length: 1.50"
- Brush color: Black
- Available sizes: 13" - 20"
- Universal clutch plate is included
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
- Always remove the wire brush after use. Hang up to extend life. Always clean and rinse brushes thoroughly, especially after stripping jobs. Chemicals can be harmful to skin and eyes.
- Do not use this wire brush with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) or serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
All wire brushes are supplied with a universal clutch plate.
This clutch plate fits over 95% of the floor machines sold since 1990.
Brush Sizing Guide
13" block fits a 15" Floor Machine; order part #1138213
14" block fits a 16" Floor Machine; order part #1138214
15" block fits a 17" Floor Machine; order part #1138215
16" block fits an 18" Floor Machine; order part #1138216
17" block fits a 19" Floor Machine; order part #1138217
18" block fits a 20" Floor Machine; order part #1138218
19" block fits a 21" Floor Machine; order part #1138219
20" block fits a 22" Floor Machine; order part #1138220
The key to remember when ordering these wire brushes is the block diameter in relationship to the machine size. A brush is sized 2 inches smaller than the machine because of the flare of the brush fibers. Pad drivers are specified 1 inch smaller than the machine.
Example:If you own a 17" floor machine (this is measured on the underside of the machine measuring from bumper to bumper) you would order a 15" brush.
Optional: If you want the brush to clean closer to the wall you add the optional riser block. This is a 1.25" tall riser that allow the brush block to clear the deck of your floor machine.
These floor scrubbing / stripping brushes are non-returnable. Please call our office if you have any questions before ordering.