Typhoon Diamond Discs are a high quality long lasting resin bond diamond polishing disc used to restore and polish a variety of stone floor surfaces. The Typhoon Discs may be used under a variety of floor machines, including single disc floor machines, hand held polishers as well as multiple head machines like the Cimex. The Typhoon diamond pads perform well on a variety of hard surfaces including Marble, Terrazzo, Limestone, Travertine, leaving a flat, highly polished surface.
- Typhoon Diamonds use the latest technology - Our most popular diamond disc.
- Average life of the Typhoon diamond discs ranges from 3,000-5,000 sq ft. depending on floor condition, density (hardness of the stone) and lippage (unevenness of the tile).
- Wider range of operating RPM's from 150 to 350
- Higher quality diamonds with multiple edges are used.
- Up to 3 times more diamonds per pad than competitors discs.
- The longest lasting resin bond diamonds you can buy.
Diamond discs are available in the following grits:
- Green, 50 grit #0652001
- Black, 120 grit #0652002
- Red, 120 grit #0652003
- Yellow, 400 grit #0652004
- White, 800 grit #0652006
- Blue, 1800 grit #0652007
- Gray, 3500 grit #0652008
- Purple, 8500 grit #0652009
We recommend using 5 or 6 discs on a diamond disc holder, placing the discs equal distance from one another.
- 3 inch diamond discs are generally used with a floor machine.
- 4 inch diamond discs are normally used with a hand held polisher, for stairs, risers and perimeter floor work.
Backing: Velcro loop backing
Thickness: 10 mm
For Use On: Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Terrazzo
Equipment Used: Floor Machine
Our resin bond pads are designed for soft stone such as marble, travertine, terrazzo and limestone.
These diamond discs have an order lead time of 3-5 days.