The first step used in total floor restoration might be the use of lippage removal discs. Since this can only be accomplished by grinding the floor flat with an aggressive metal bond diamond disc, we introduced a lippage disc designed specifically for this application. Designed for use on the V Max & Viper Max HD floor machines with a diamond disc pad holder, a minimum of 3 discs for each grit are required for the system although as many as 5 can be used for best results.
- Very long life
- Primarily used with water (wet is preferred on natural stone)
- Velcro style backing easy application
- Lippage Discs are long lasting and provide the initial steps that result in a superb finish.
- For extreme lippage removal start with a 50 grit metal bond disc then follow it with a 50 grit resin bond diamond disc.
For use on the following equipment: V-Max, Mighty Max, Viper Max HD, Cimex and many manufacturer's floor machines.
Lippage Removal Discs Available in:
- 3" diameter, 30 grit # 0652200
- 3" diameter, 50 grit # 0652201
- 3" diameter, 100 grit # 0652202
Beveled to ride over lippage when being used on stone floors. Enables smooth grinding and results in very little scratching of the surface. Adapts directly to plates and comes with a velcro backed for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Equipment: Standard speed floor machine
- Material: Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Terrazzo
- Usage: Wet
These diamond discs have an order lead time of 5-7 days.