Clean and Dry floors with Water Wand's twin foam rubber blades.
Removes volumes of water from uneven floor surfaces: grouted tiles or non-slip and broadcast grid floors. These floor squeegees are constructed of rugged, durable galvanized steel and twin moss rubber blades (soft and flexible). The Water Wand floor squeegee is specially designed to dig deep into nooks and crannies in your floors to remove liquids, leaving the floor completely dry.
The standard 22" is ideally suited for light to medium duty applications, kitchen floors, grouted floor and small to mid size garage floors.
The heavy duty 30" is perfect for large area floor cleaning, shop floors, garage floors, service bays and moving large volumes of water FAST!
- Soft and flexible moss rubber blade - leaves the floor 100% dry.
- Constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel and features a splash guard.
- Black natural foam rubber blade.
- Supplied with installed Acme Insert (this allows you to use standard threaded handle in place of an ill fitting tapered handle.
- Handles are sold separately - we recommend a metal tip handle.
The heavy duty 30" floor squeegee is best suited for larger floors, garage floors and warehouse space. This is a heavy duty squeegee.