This Microfiber Dust Mop features all the best qualities of microfiber yarn combined with the advantages offered by traditional dust mops. The Fusion microfiber dust mop features more than 50 times the amount of filament found in traditional mops, which help keep floors cleaner and enhances the overall performance of each dust mop.
Engineered to aggressively collect dust, the microfiber filament fibers and looped ends allow for the pick-up of very small or micro particles that ordinary mops will leave behind.
- Microfiber attracts the smallest dust particles
- Twisted yarn will not unravel
- Designed to withstand extensive laundering.
- Ideal for heavy professional use and laundry/rental applications.
- Launderable through 200 or more washings
- No dust mop treatment required
- 50 times more filament than traditional mops, providing a better clean
The Fusion dust mop is a step up from other microfiber mops because it is made with a looped end bottom and fringe yarn along with a sewn construction and increased durability for over 200 washings.
These dust mop heads fits most standard dust mop hardware and can be used in place of ordinary cotton and or synthetic type dust mops.
Order the correct size dust mop head and the proper size frame and dust mop handle.
A completed outfit requires three separate pieces:
- (1) dust mop head
- (1) dust mop frame
- (1) dust mop handle
Microfiber Dust Mop Washing Instructions
Available Fusion Dust Mop Sizes:
- 18 in. - #0110318
- 24 in. - #0110324
- 36 in. - #0110336
- 48 in. - #0110348
- Fusion microfiber fibers make linting a thing of the past.
- Looped-end construction gives excellent durability, to more than 200 washings.
- Drying time is also reduced when compared to cotton blend mops, an additional environmental plus