Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Classification and Labeling
This new standard set out by OSHA introduces:
- A common and coherent approach to classifying chemicals for a global economy
- Specifically defines and classifies hazards for chemical substances, dilute solutions, and mixtures.
- Communicates information on labels and safety data sheets (SDS).
It was the employer’s responsibility to train employees in these new standards by December 2013.
Our Training Program includes:
- GHS HCS Employee Training Program (69 pages)
- Video of GHS presentation with voice-over (44 mins)
- Hazard Communication Training with GHS (45 pages)
- OSHA Fact Sheets & Quick Reference Cards (5)
- Sample Product Labels (2)
- How to Read MSDS – Instructions & 1 Sample MSDS
- Employee Sign-up Sheet
- Online Quiz
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion
Easily fulfill your employer obligation by using the GHS training tools in this Program!