Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Classification and Labeling
This new standard set out by OSHA introduces:
- A common and coherent approach to classifying chemicals for a global economy
- Specifically defines and classifies hazards for chemical substances, dilute solutions, and mixtures.
- Communicates information on labels and safety data sheets (SDS).
It was the employer’s responsibility to train employees in these new standards by December 2013.
Our Training Program includes:
- GHS HCS Employee Training Program (69 pages)
- Video of GHS presentation with voice-over (44 mins)
- Hazard Communication Training with GHS (45 pages)
- OSHA Fact Sheets & Quick Reference Cards (5)
- Sample Product Labels (2)
- How to Read MSDS – Instructions & 1 Sample MSDS
- Employee Sign-up Sheet
- Online Quiz
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion
Easily fulfill your employer obligation by using the GHS training tools in this Program!
Upon completing your purchase, you will be sent an email with links to download or view all contents listed above.