Low Odor Floor Stripper - A very low odor, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-butyl floor seal and finish remover. Specially designed to remove new Zinc-Free Floor Finishes as well as conventional floor finishes. This fast-acting floor finish remover dissolves multiple coats of finish without harsh alkalis, butyl cellosolve, or strong ammonia odors. No neutralizing needed. Controlled foam and free-rinsing characteristics assure that no residue is left behind to interfere with subsequent finish applications.
- Use to remove both zinc and non-zinc crosslinked ﬂoor ﬁnishes.
- Performance Beneﬁts
- Highly concentrated
- Rinse free formula
- Low foaming
- Low odor
- Environmental Beneﬁts
- No Butoxyethanol
- No environmentally toxic preservatives
- No alkyl phenol ethoxylate
- No added fragrance
- No added dyes
- Low environmental impact packaging
- No ammonia
- No inorganic builders
- No caustic
- EcoLogo Certified
- Product Code: E06 (0045125)
Directions for use:
1. Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove any debris.
2. Dilute Low Odor Floor Finish Remover from 1:4 to 1:8 with Cold water, depending on age and build-up of finish.
3. Apply liberally with a mop to an area small enough so as not to allow the product to dry. Be sure to completely cover floor to baseboards.
4. After 3 to 5 minutes, agitate the wet section with a mop or machine scrub. Pick up solution using a mop, wet vacuum or automatic scrubber.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove residue as necessary.
*NOTE: Asphalt tile and rubber flooring could be affected by stripping solutions in high concentrations with hot water. Always test floor before proceeding.
Elements Low Odor Floor Stripper Specifications (E06)
Dilution: 1:4 - 1:8
Odor: Mild Odor
pH: 10.5 - 11.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Flash Point: None
Storage / Stability: 1 year
Weight Per Gallon: 8.58 lbs. Per gallon
Freeze / Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing