Low Odor Floor Stripper - A very low odor, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-butyl floor seal and finish remover. Specially designed to remove new Zinc-Free Floor Finishes as well as conventional floor finishes. This fast-acting floor finish remover dissolves multiple coats of finish without harsh alkalis, butyl cellosolve, or strong ammonia odors. No neutralizing needed. Controlled foam and free-rinsing characteristics assure that no residue is left behind to interfere with subsequent finish applications.
- Use to remove both zinc and non-zinc crosslinked ﬂoor ﬁnishes.
- Performance Beneﬁts
- Highly concentrated
- Rinse free formula
- Low foaming
- Low odor
- Environmental Beneﬁts
- No Butoxyethanol
- No environmentally toxic preservatives
- No alkyl phenol ethoxylate
- No added fragrance
- No added dyes
- Low environmental impact packaging
- No ammonia
- No inorganic builders
- No caustic
- EcoLogo Certified
- Product Code: E06 (0045125)
EcoLogo is North America's largest, most respected environmental standard and certification mark. EcoLogo provides customers with assurance that the
products and services bearing the logo meet stringent standards of
Directions for use:
1. Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove any debris.
2. Dilute Low Odor Floor Finish Remover from 1:4 to 1:8 with Cold water, depending on age and build-up of finish.
3. Apply liberally with a mop to an area small enough so as not to allow the product to dry. Be sure to completely cover floor to baseboards.
4. After 3 to 5 minutes, agitate the wet section with a mop or machine scrub. Pick up solution using a mop, wet vacuum or automatic scrubber.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove residue as necessary.
*NOTE: Asphalt tile and rubber flooring could be affected by stripping solutions in high concentrations with hot water. Always test floor before proceeding.
Elements Low Odor Floor Stripper is packaged in 2.5 gallon containers or 2 x 2.5 gal. if ordering it by the case.
Elements Low Odor Floor Stripper Specifications (E06)
Dilution: 1:4 - 1:8
Odor: Mild Odor
pH: 10.5 - 11.0
Viscosity: Water thin
Flash Point: None
Storage / Stability: 1 year
Weight Per Gallon: 8.58 lbs. Per gallon
Freeze / Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing