PreTreat Plus Traffic Lane Cleaner - Ultra low residue formula combines powerful solvents and detergents to release soils. Designed for use as a pre-spray in heavily soiled areas or as a spin bonnet cleaner for interim maintenance. Safe on all types of carpet.
Use in conjunction with Fiber All Plus extraction carpet cleaner, for pre-treating traffic lanes prior to shampooing or extracting; for bonnet cleaning; as a pre soil break or general purpose spotter.
- The unique detergent system in PreTreat Plus loosens tough oils, water-based soils, and makes cleaning more effective.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Penetrates & Lifts Tough Oil & Water-based Soils
- Neutral pH
- This product cleans carpets faster and more efficiently than any product on the market today.
- The unique detergent system in PreTreat Plus loosens tough oils, water based soils, and makes cleaning more effective.
An effective chemical blend formulated to clean carpet areas that are heavily encrusted with grease, oil and traffic soil. It is an excellent general spotter that will break down most food and light oil stains commonly found in carpeting.
Directions For Use:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before any method of cleaning.
- If the carpet is stain-treated, it is not necessary to spot clean prior to cleaning.
- If the carpet is untreated, spot clean first.
- Always dilute product before use.
Dilute 1:8 (16 oz. per gallon) Apply PreTreat Plus through a pump-up or pressure sprayer applicator. Pay particular attention to traffic lanes and heavily soiled areas.
Allow pre-spray to dwell for 5-15 minutes. For maximum results, rake carpet to loosen matted carpet fibers in traffic areas to increase soil removal. Extract with Carpet Rinse Plus, or your favorite extraction cleaner according to label directions.
Rotary Spin Bonnet:
Dilute 1:16 (8 ounces per gallon of water).
Mix solution in a pump-up or pressure sprayer applicator. Generously pre-spray carpet and allow 5-10 minutes dwell time. Do not allow to dry. Lightly spray the bonnet pad before bonnet cleaning. As the pad becomes soiled, turn over or replace.
Immerse bonnet pad in diluted solution, then wring out tightly. Position bonnet on rotary floor machine. When both sides of the pad are soiled, rinse in clear water, wring out tightly, and re-soak in cleaning solution before proceeding.
PreTreat Plus is packaged in one gallon containers or four gallons per case.
PreTreat Plus Specifications
Active Ingredients: 35 %
Odor: Pleasent fresh
pH: 8.2 - 8.5
Viscosity: Water thin
Base: Biodegradable detergents
Solubility: Complete with water
Soil Retardency: Excellent
Storage / Stability: 2 years
Weight per gallon: 8.59 lbs.
All of the cleaning detergents must be removed from carpeting to keep it clean. Should this not occur, soil will attach itself to the residual detergents and re-soil the carpeting immediately, sometimes almost giving the impression that a stain is reappearing.