These pads quickly and thoroughly removes old floor finish, dirt and buildup. With this unique, open web construction - floor stripping solution flows through the pad to rinse out dirt and reduce loading for increased pad to floor contact. Resists loading and clogging when used with floor stripper. The greater thickness throughout the pad improves product performance and utilization of labor.
- Better precision on pad roundness reduces vibration and operator fatigue.
- Excellent for removing burnished floor finishes.
- The burgundy stripping pad is our most aggressive stripping pad.
- For fast removal of finish and proven consistent stripping.
- Recommended for use on machines operating at 175-800 rpm
- Made from 100% Recycled Content
- Color: Burgundy
- Features include: super open web, highly abrasive, tear resistant, durable, tough and increased efficiency.
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
Pad use and cleaning:
Directions for use - Dust mop or sweep floors prior to stripping. Use pad until soil and finish are removed from floor. Pick up stripping or cleaning solution with a mop, wet vacuum or automatic scrubber. Rinse floor and let dry prior to re-coating or opening to traffic.
Product care / cleaning - To prolong the life of this product it may be washed using a hose with a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. To dissolve heavy soil or finish this pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
Packaging: Pads sold individually or as a case of 5.
17" pad - Product #: 0270817
19" pad - Product #: 0270819
20" pad - Product #: 0270820
Heavy Floor Stripping Pads Specifications
Pad color: Burgundy
Thickness: .87 in
Fiber type: Polyester
Fiber weight: 15 oz/yd
Average mineral weight: 0.26 lb (16" Pad) 117 grams
Binder system: Cross-linkable water based
Binder application: Spray / Dip
Abrasive application: Spray / Dip
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it's what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.