Our premier Heavy Duty scouring pad is an open construction pad with tough fibers and abrasives make fast work of heavy duty cleaning jobs. Typical applications include heavily baked on food and food processing equipment, heavy duty stripping and degreasing operations.
- Pad Size: 6" x 9"
- 15 pads per box
- Long wearing aggressive fiber
- Scouring: Cookware
- Cleaning: Kitchen equipment, broilers and maintenance equipment
- Scrubbing: Heavily baked on food, floors, stairways
- Use in the kitchen to replace scrapers, steel wool, and metal sponges
1. The Heavy Duty Scouring No. 86 can be used wet or dry to scour cookware, scrub floors, clean kitchens and cooking equipment. Because of its aggressiveness, it is not recommended for use on polished or easily scratched surfaces.
2. Pads may be rinsed out with water or soaked in a cleaning solution to dissolve caked on soil.
Heavy Duty #86 pads are packed 15 pads per box.
#86 General Purpose Scouring Pad Specifications
Abrasive type: Mineral
Length: 9 in.
Width: 6 in.
Thickness: 0.4 in.
Material: Synthetic fiber
- Tough fibers and abrasives to clean grills and ovens and remove baked-on food from pots and pans.
- Fiber: The product contains durable synthetic fibers that are crimped and heat set to develop a strong open web.
- Mineral: The product contains abrasive particles that are effective in scrubbing operation. These particles are evenly distributed throughout the pad to help ensure consistent performance.
- Resin: The product is constructed with resin that resists degradation from exposure to hot water, detergents and normal cleaning liquids.