High Performance Professional Series Carpet Extractor - The Speedster Carpet Extractor makes carpet cleaning easier. Top-mounted switches are convenient to use. Front-mounted hose connections make setup a breeze. Transporting the Speedster is simple with the heavy-duty stair-climbing handle and large rear wheels make pushing the machine easy, even with a full tank.
Get Maximum Extraction and Heat with the Speedster 1003 Carpet Extractor
- Featuring a 1600-watt heater that reaches a maximum 210 degree,
- 500 psi adjustable pressure pump
- 137" of water lift and 200 cfm.
- Two 3-stage, vacuum motors that provide maximum suction and airflow to clean and dry carpets quickly.
- Aluminum lifting handles for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Locking caster wheels that reduce machine movement
- Dual, 50' detachable power cords
- On-board hanger for storing hoses and cords
Tough Performance to Power Out Dirt
High velocity carpet extractor combines suction and high airflow through a unique manifold that produces over 200 CFM (cubic feet / minute) versus a standard 101 cfm found in conventional carpet extractors.
Speedster 1003 Features:
- 500 psi adjustable solution pump
- 1600 Watt heater with stainless steel coil, instant heat!
- Dual 3-stage vacuum motors in parallel producing 200 cfm
- Large 12" non-marking wheels & 5" front casters
- Handles: Upper and rear handle serves as a cord wrap
- Carpet wand: double bend, dual jet
- 25' Vacuum and Solution hose set
- Dual 50' power cords (detachable) with "Circuit Locator" - Automatically locates separate lines to eliminate blown circuits
- Built-in automatic pump primer
Includes a 25' hose set, (2) 50' power cord, hose hanger, and dual jet carpet wand.
Speedster 1003 Carpet Cleaning Package Includes
- Carpet Extractor
- Built-in heater
- 25' hose set
- (2) 50' power cords
- Hose hanger
- Dual jet carpet wand
High Performance Carpet Extractor Speedster 1003 Specifications
Rotational molded polyethylene
12 gallon solution tank
12 gallon recovery tank
Drain valve: 2 in. Diameter dump valve
5" front casters, 12" rear wheels for stair climbing ease
Upper and rear handle serves as a cord wrap
Pressure: 0-500 psi (adjustable) pressure pump
Pump primer: Built in primer
Pressure gauge: Built in gauge (operators panel)
Pump output: 1.45 gpm
Length: 28 in.
Width: 18.5 in.
Height: 40 in.
Weight: 127 pounds (shipping weight = 155 lbs.)
Dual three stage (in parallel) producing 200 cfm
Float shut off: Ball float system
1600 watt internal heater (180-210 degree)
25 feet vacuum (1.5") and solution hose
(2) 50' x 12/3 cords (detachable)
(2) dedicated circuits required (1) 15 amp & (1) 20 amp
Built-in circuit locator: automatically locates separate lines to eliminate blown circuits
Carpet Cleaning Wand:
Dual jet, 1.5" double bend
1 Year major components, 5 year limited body