High Speed Dust Control Burnisher with built-in dust collection - Get superior gloss performance from the Viper ultra high speed dust control burnisher. This burnisher's low sound level, extremely low vibration and simple operation make it the best in its class. The free-floating head contours to surfaces, including uneven thresholds and other transitions between rooms with different floor types.
- 20 in. burnishing pad is guided by a dual front mount caster for easy handling.
- Automatic vacuum actuation pulls the pad to the floor while the 2000 rpm pad speed delivers an outstanding shine.
- On board pad adjustment knob and amp meter (led lights) make optimum down pressure adjustment easy.
- LED pad pressure indicator ensures proper pressure.
Effective Dust Control
The passive dust control system in this machine is designed to pick up light dust, fractured floor finish and floor pad fibers. A floor hugging nylon skirt stops any air or debris from escaping around the head assembly.
Easy access to the filter bag
- Easy pad pressure adjustment for different pads / floor conditions
- Adjustable handle height with safety switch
- Flexible pad driver is extremely effective on uneven floors
- Folding handle for easy storage
- Handle mounted circuit breaker
High Speed Burnisher with Dust Control specifications
Motor: 1.5 horsepower (dc rectified)
Motor Type: Permanent magnet DC, circuit breaker protected
Motor Voltage: 120
Pad Diameter: 20 in.
Decibel level: 64 dB(A)
Pad Holder System
Pad Holder : Flexible disc with centering lock, accommodates uneven floors
Pad Speed: 2,000 rpm
Drive System: Direct drive to pad holder (no belts or pulleys)
Dust Control: Built in dust collection system
Dust Skirt: Non-marking dust skirt
Handle Design: Fingertip trigger operation with safety lock
Height: 48 in., 16 in. top of motor cover
Length: 34 in.
Weight: 90 pounds
Width: 21 in.
Cord Length: 50 feet
Cord Type: 12 gauge, 3 wire, safety orange
Coverage Rate per Hour: 12,000 square feet per hour
- 3 year warranty on body, frame, and molded body
- 3 year warranty on motors and major parts
- This warranty does not cover wear items i.e. belts, cords, carbon brushes. These are considered wear items.