The Blue Ice High Performance Burnishing Pad is a high quality floor maintenance pad, made of synthetic fiber, with resins throughout and bonded to the web structure. This burnishing floor pad has been optimized for use on softer floor finishes where frequent burnishing is required and is designed for frequent burnishing with less dust, fewer burn marks, and swirls marks.
- Restores the gloss to dull looking floors
- A super soft pad for dry burnishing
- Recommended for use on machines operating at 1,000 - 3,000 RPM
- Better durability than competitive burnish pad designed for softer floor finishes
- Remarkable gloss improvement
- Made from 100% recycled content!
- Size: 20"
Versatile, this pad works with battery, propane, and cord electric burnishers.
General Use Directions:
1. Dust mop and clean floor surface. The Microfiber Fusion dust mop may be effectively used for dusting floor.
*Note: Burnish only on a clean floor.
2. Install the Blue Ice Burnish Pad on a high speed burnisher. It may be a corded electric, battery, or propane burnisher.
3. Burnish to a high gloss using overlapping passes.
4. Dust mop floor surface with a Microfiber Fusion dust mop.
Floor Pad Maintenance:
1. After burnishing, if next burnishing will be with same pad, leave pad on burnisher. Otherwise, remove pad and store.
2. Examine pad. Remove excessive dust and debris with the center *"knock out"
3. Flip pad periodically.
4. Discard pad if thickness decreases to point where pad holder hooks extend completely through pad.
*Floor Pad Tip:
Did you ever wonder what that small circular cut-out in the center of the floor pad is?
This little circular disk is used for cleaning the floor pad. Simply remove it and brush the entire surface of the floor pad (both sides) and re-insert it back in the center hole and re-use in the future.
Blue Ice 20" pads are sold individually, or 5 per case.
*Blue Ice high speed burnishing pads are equal to 3M 3050 sky blue burnishing pad
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads have been made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it’s what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.