Hip Vac Lightweight Backpack Vacuum - Rests comfortably on the hips of the operator. Thanks to its small, compact design, operators of all sizes have complete freedom of movement for all types of cleaning tasks. The motor is positioned to correspond to the body’s own center of gravity, enhancing balance and minimizing fatigue.
The Hip Vac vacuum was built with operator comfort in mind with its padded waist belt. The belt includes loops to hold the crevice tool and dust brush, keeping them handy when on the go. No shoulder straps make it easier for the operator to bend over to pick up trash, larger debris, and perform other tasks while vacuuming.
The machine’s bent wand is ergonomically designed for users of all hand sizes and is less fatiguing to use. This vacuum is built to fit most people's body types.
- Tool holder - Everything you need is within hand's reach
- 1,000-watt motor produces 105 cfm & 95" waterlift
- 50-foot grounded power cord
- CRI Certified
- Compared to larger, heavier back vacs, strain on the shoulders, back, and neck is minimized
- With compact size, 50-foot cord,and self-contained tools; workers can go everywhere and reach anywhere
- Just 6.4 lb and easy to wear; virtually any worker can use Hip Vac so resources are optimized and cleaning time is reduced
This is the same model as the Clarke Hip Vac #9052437010 and Advance Adgility Hip Vac #9052439010
Who uses this machine?
- Cleaning contractors
- Retail outlets
What does it do best?
- Provides a lightweight backpack option
- Above the floor cleaning
- Tight spaces around obstacles
What makes it easy to use?
- One size fits all padded velcro waist strap
- Five tools for every surface
- Ultra-light weight increases comfort
What enhances its productivity?
- It moves with you
- All cleaning tools are attached to waist belt
- Long 50-foot cord allows mobility range
Hip Vac Senior Vacuum Cleaner Specifications
Vacuum Motor: 1,000 Watts
Voltage: 120 volt
Electric Cable: 50 ft. 3-prong grounded cord
Vacuum Hose: 4 ft. with swivels on both ends
Filter System: Disposable 0.8 gallon paper bag, foam type motor protection filter, micro exhaust filter
Machine: 14.5 L x 8.3 W x 7.9 H
Floor Tool: 11.5" long x 4" deep
Weight: 6.4 lbs. machine only, 7.5 lbs. machine and accessories
Wand Length: (2) piece steel tube, 38.5 in. (overall length)
Vacuum Motor Performance
Waterlift: 95 in. water lift
Max air flow: 105 cfm
Sound level: 65 decibels
Belt: Velcro strap on belt with safety buckle. Includes cord and tool holders
Standard Accessories included:
Heavy duty two piece tube, ingenious combination dusting tool and upholstery tool,101⁄2 inch crevice tool, gator tool, multi-surface floor tool.
Warranty: 1 year limited
HipVac Operators Manual
HipVac Parts List (PDF)
This Carpet & Rug Institute
tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI
Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute.