Food Coloring (dye) Remover and Spotter is a professional strength food, drink, and cosmetic dye remover for carpet and upholstery. Low heat activation with an alkaline wet spotter are the keys to great results for tough stains. Food and fabric coloring is separated from the stained fiber through a chemical reaction in the heat transfer process.
Most food coloring contained in artificial and natural fruit juices can be extremely difficult to remove from carpet fiber. Even with today's stain resistant technology, juice spills can eventually penetrate if not immediately blotted and sponge rinsed from the stained area. (Red dye is the most difficult to remove.)
This product is the ultimate stain remover for those tough to remove "red stains."
- Generously drip Juice Out to the stained area.
- Gently agitate the stain with the rounded edge of either Core's T-bone spatula or tamp repeatedly with a spotting brush.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Submerse white terry towel in warm water. Ring out excess water and fold once.
- With a steam iron, using the lowest temperature setting (for silk, polyester), place hot iron on top of folded moist, towel and place over the stain. Allow the iron to remain over the towel and stain for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Sponge, rinse or water extract the area.
- Repeat Steps 1-6 if color still remains (normally, 2 applications are required).
- Any remaining dye shadows may disappear as Juice Out continues to work overnight or until dry.
Juice Out is packaged in a 16 ounce bottle with flip-top, sold each or by the case of 12
Juice Out Specifications
Fragrance: Mild, pleasant
pH (ready to use): 10.5
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility: Complete with water
Storage/Stability: 2 years
I used "Juice Out" on a two week old, 12 ounce stain of punch. Prior to using "Juice Out", I used my carpet shampooer, two professional carpet cleaning products and a cleaning product purchased at a retail chain. None of them removed any of the stain. Then I used "Juice Out". After several applications, not one speck of the stain is left. I'm truly amazed at your product. I am ordering more to give to neighbors. Thank you so much for offering a product that performs so well.
I recently ordered your Juice Out stain removal product. I noticed a pink stain about a week ago on my new family room carpet. I had no idea what this "mystery" stain was or how long it had been there, only that it was a bright pink color. Needless to say, it did not go well on the beige carpet. I tried my standard carpet-stain removal product, my personal steam machine cleaner as well as a trusted carpet cleaner service with no luck. I was told red dyes were almost impossible to remove from carpets. I found your product online and figured I had nothing to lose. I assumed if the stain did come out, my carpet would be discolored. Fortunately, that was not at all the result! The stain came out after two applications and the carpet looks like new again. Thank you for making this great product ! The instructions were also very clear and understandable. You saved our household a lot of time and money. With three young sons, I'm sure I'll be ordering more.