Food Coloring (dye) Remover and Spotter for Food, Drink, & Cosmetic Dye for Carpet and Upholstery.
Most food coloring contained in artificial and natural fruit juices can be extremely difficult to remove from carpet fiber. Even with today's stain resistant technology, juice spills can eventually penetrate if not immediately blotted and sponge rinsed from the stained area. (Red dye is the most difficult to remove.)
This product is the ultimate stain remover for those tough to remove "red stains"
1. Generously drip Juice Out to the stained area.
2. Gently agitate the stain with the rounded edge of either Core's T-bone spatula or tamp repeatedly with a spotting brush.
3. Wait 1 minute.
4. Submerse white terry towel in warm water. Ring out excess water and fold once.
5. With a steam iron, using the lowest temperature setting (for silk, polyester), place hot iron on top of folded moist, towel and place over the stain. Allow the iron to remain over the towel and stain for 2 to 5 minutes.
6. Sponge, rinse or water extract the area.
7. Repeat Steps 1-6 if color still remains (normally, 2 applications are required).
8. Any remaining dye shadows may disappear as Juice Out continues to work overnight or until dry.
Packaging: 16 ounce bottle with flip-top. Sold individually or 12 bottles per case if ordering a case.
Fragrance: Mild, pleasant
pH (ready to use): 10.5
Viscosity: Water thin
Solubility: Complete with water
Storage/Stability: 2 years
I used "Juice Out" on a two week old, 12 ounce
stain of punch. Prior to using "Juice Out", I used my carpet shampooer,
two professional carpet cleaning products and a cleaning product
purchased at a retail chain. None of them removed any of the stain. Then
I used "Juice Out". After several applications, not one speck of the
stain is left. I'm truly amazed at your product. I am ordering more to
give to neighbors. Thank you so much for offering a product that
performs so well.
I recently ordered your Juice Out stain removal
product. I noticed a pink stain about a week ago on my new family room
carpet. I had no idea what this "mystery" stain was or how long it had
been there, only that it was a bright pink color. Needless to say, it
did not go well on the beige carpet. I tried my standard carpet-stain
removal product, my personal steam machine cleaner as well as a trusted
carpet cleaner service with no luck. I was told red dyes were almost
impossible to remove from carpets. I found your product online and
figured I had nothing to lose. I assumed if the stain did come out, my
carpet would be discolored. Fortunately, that was not at all the result!
The stain came out after two applications and the carpet looks like
new again. Thank you for making this great product ! The instructions
were also very clear and understandable. You saved our household a lot
of time and money. With three young sons, I'm sure I'll be ordering
more. Sincerely, Vanessa