Own a restaurant, clean a restaurant floor or maybe you're faced with the task of cleaning a fast-food or quick serve facility? It's time to Drop The Mop!
This floor cleaning system offers the most effective method of cleaning and maintaining hard surface floors including ceramic, quarry and porcelain tile without the high cost of a mechanized automatic floor scrubber.
- 90 minute run time per charge.
- 5 hour recharge time.
- Maintenance-Free lithium ion battery.
- Built Kaivac Tuff
Daily Floor Cleaning
Drop The Mop and use the Dispense-and-Vac for daily cleaning of walkways, food prep ares, cashier checkout, aisle ways, entryways, dining areas and more. Many facilities have completely replaced the traditional mop and bucket cleaning method.
- Cordless operation - makes cleaning during the day possible
- Cleans virtually every square inch of floor surfaces in your facility - including the restroom floor
- Floors are completely dry
- Restore the look to your tile floors
- Effectively cleans grout lines
Spill Pick Up Response
The Dispense-and-Vac enables rapid, complete removal of spill contents to keep employees, customers and surfaces safe. Plus floors are clean and dry for immediate use.
Weather Related Cleaning
The portable Dispense-and-Vac is perfect for weather-related cleaning like salt, water and mud pickup for improved floor safety and perfect first impressions. Its cordless capability and nimble maneuverability are perfect for cleaning throughout the day.
Restroom Floor Cleaning
No area of the building generates more complaints than the restroom. The Dispense-and-Vac will eliminate customer & employee complainants. The system dispenses a clean solution to the floor with a vacuum system that recovers all soil from the floor surface. Dirty grout lines will soon disappear along with foul odors - It's time to Drop The Mop.
Included Cleaning Tools
- 35 ft vacuum hose (grease resistant)
- 54 in. aluminum wand (one piece)
- 14" Brush / Squeegee Combination
- Tote / Storage bag
- High Speed Spreader (Ergo Mop Handle, Frame and 2 Spreader Pads)
Battery Powered Dispense-and-Vac Cleaning System Specifications
Solution Tank: 10 gallons
Tank: Molded Polypropylene
Variable Flow Spigot: Yes
Vacuum Tank Capacity: 10 gallon
Construction: Molded Polyethylene
Vac Tank Casters: (4) 2 in. diameter
Airflow: 77 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
Waterlift: 62 in.
Decibels: 75 dB
Voltage: 36 volts (battery)
Method of Dumping: Drain Hose
Dump Hose Length: 26 in.
Toilet High Dumping: Yes
Electrical Power (Battery Powered)
Run Time: 90 minutes per charge
Power Source: 36 volt lithium-ion
Battery Charge Output: 36 volts dc
Battery Charger: 120 volt input
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion (maintenance free)
Recharge Time: 5 hours
Charger Cord Length: 8 ft.
Included Cleaning Tools
Hose Length: 35 feet (crush-proof, non stretch)
Hose Type: Trans fat resistant vacuum hose
Vacuum Wand: 54 in. aluminum (one piece)
Brush / Squeegee Combination: 14 in.
Cleaning Width: 14 in.
Squeegee Head Replacement: Detachable (no tools required)
High Speed Spreader (Ergo mop handle, frame and 2 spreader pads)
Training Materials: Yes
Tote Bag: Yes
Height: 41 in.
Length: 32 in.
Wide: 19 in.
Weight: 55 lb.
Rear Wheels: (2) 5 in.
Handle: Straight metal tubular with posts
Dispense & Vac Highlights
- Leaves floors clean and dry, which means reduced slip and fall accidents.
- Powerful vacuum combined with top quality squeegee/brush head thoroughly removes soils and contaminants.
- Cleaning solution always stays fresh because soiled water is vacuumed into a separate tank.
- Reduces chemical costs up to 70% while producing better results.
- Very easy to learn and use - Even first time users can achieve great results.
- Empties easily into a toilet, wash bay or floor drain.
- Completely eliminates cross contamination associated with mops
- Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing high traction.
If you use the Omniflex (Autovac or Dispense & Vac) system with the Kaivac pre-measured packet cleaner program, Kaivac will extend the warranty for the vacuum head for the life of the system.