H.E.P.A. filtered vacuum for the recovery of lead, dust, paint chips and other hazardous materials. Conventional vacuum cleaners exhaust unseen lead particles back into the environment, compounding the existing hazard. This lead vacuum has been specifically designed for safe and efficient daily use in commercial and industrial sites. With a H.E.P.A. vacuum, particulates are contained within a special filter, allowing NO hazardous dust to escape back into the air.
Features of the Lead Vacuum:
Each unit comes standard with a dry tool kit, which includes:
- Compact and quiet yet featuring all the performance and filtration of our larger units.
- Built-in power cord rewind with easily replaced power cord.
- Four stage filtration system.
- Each unit provides a minimum filtration level of 99.97% at 0.3 microns with our certified HEPA filter.
- Every unit is individually tested using a sodium flame test and particle counter and comes with its own test certificate verifying all Standards have been exceeded.
- Polyethylene tanks are durably constructed, non-corrosive and dent-proof for years of reliable service.
- It meets the requirements of the EPA’s Lead Safe Certified Contractor program.
- 1-1/2" x 10 ft. Vacuum hose
- 1-1/2" Wand (3 piece steel)
- 12" Combination Floor and Carpet Tool
H.U.D. guidelines recommend using a H.E.P.A. vacuum for cleaning painted surfaces and after wet cleaning (Lead-based Paint: Interim Guidelines for Hazard Identification and Abatement in Public & Indian Housing, Federal Register, Vol. 55)
Lead Vacuum Specifications (PVR 320)
Voltage: 115 volt
Tank Size: 4 gallon
Usable Capacity: 2.5 gallon
Motor Horsepower: 1.6 HP
Airflow: 110 cfm
Water Lift: 114 in.
Dry Capacity: .46 cu ft
Cord Length: : 35'
Casters: (4) 1 5/8 in.
Weight: 17 lbs.
Accessory kit included:
1-1/2" x 10 ft. Nuflex vacuum hose
1-1/2" Wand (3 piece steel)
12" Combination Floor and Carpet Tool