Enzyme Deodorant, Mint Fresh
Live bacterial cultures and free enzymes digest organic waste and odors. Liquid Enzyme digests organic waste and destroys odor associated with the decay of organic matter. It is highly effective in eliminating the odor causing organic salts associated with urine. Composed of specially bred bacterial spores that actually attack and break down uric acid molecules, Enzyme Deodorant contains a malodor counteractant that deodorizes during decomposition.
Institutional strength Odor Counteractant for immediate and residual odor control.
Parish-Supply.com - The janitorial supply company customers trust.
- Ideal for use on organic odors and stains from urine, vomit, feces, blood, grease, wine, drains, grease traps and sewage, etc.
- Specially selected blend of High Activity Bacteria quickly digest a broad spectrum of organic waste.
- High bacteria count, over 200 billion per gallon for highest efficiency.
- Powerful, having the ability to double in quantity every 20-30 minutes to work better and faster for long lasting odor control.
- A unique manufacturing process places the High Activity Bacteria into a dormant state to guarantee extended shelf life and maximum enzymatic activity when used.
- Enzymes immediately digest waste on contact.
- Preventive maintenance for drain lines and grease traps.
How to use:
Dilute 8 to 16 ounces per gallon of water and use to clean contaminated area. While surfaces are still wet, spray with full strength. Continue using daily until odors are digested
Drain Line Treatment To Prevent Clogging: Use product a minimum 2 times weekly to a maximum 4 times weekly depending on the size of the building and piping.
Note: Always start with lower floors first
To Digest Urinal Trap Odors
Initial dose: Pour 1 pint to 1 quart in trap when urinal will not be in use. DO NOT FLUSH
Maintenance: Pour 4-6 ounces in trap twice weekly
Carpet, Fabric, Odor and Stain Removal:Effective on pet soiled areas, milk, vomit, urine, feces, blood, coffee, wine, soda, etc.
Remove as much solid waste as possible.
Dilute 10 ounces of Liquid Enzyme per gallon of water-BEFORE USING TEST A SMALL AREA OF FABRIC FOR COLOR STABILITY.
Saturate the soiled area with diluted solution.
To digest odors in carpets, upholstery:
Dilute at 8 ounces per gallon.
Test fibers for color-fastness
If color fast, use solution to clean soiled area.
After cleaning, spray with full strength
Rinse with water. Blot up or pick up with wet vacuum.
Grease Trap Applications:
For grease traps less than 20 cubic feet capacity add 4-5 ounces. For grease traps larger than 20 cubic feet, add 8 - 10 ounces.
Use Liquid Enzyme daily by pouring in a sink or pipeline closest to the trap. This should be done regularly at night or when the traps are used the least.
Pour down one cup of warm water.
Add 1 pint per 25 cubic feet of capacity for initial treatment
Pour directly into toilet and flush.
If septic tank has become clogged and odorous, add 1 gallon of Liquid Enzyme directly to the tank through the manhole
Porta - Toilets and Outhouses:
Add 1 quart to holding tank.
Note: Do not use extremely hot or boiling water disinfectants, bleach, chlorinated products or harsh drain openers during Liquid Enzyme use. Allow at least 3 hours of uninterrupted bacteria growth to establish a sufficient resistant colony.