Where and When to Use: Leopard L-2 can be applied wherever the nature & condition of the floor surface permits. This product is for use on polished stone surfaces only i.e, Terrazzo, Calcium based marble floors, Agglomerate floors and Serpentine (green marble) floor surfaces.
- Easy to use
- Extends life of polished stones
- Greatly reduces the need for restoration
- Requires much less time as compared to traditional strip and finish methods (floor stripper& acrylic floor finish)
- Gives a mirror-like polish
- Produces a harder more wear resistant surface
- Improved stain resistance
Leopard L-2 chemically transforms the stone surface similar to the methodology done at the factory. The floor is still allowed to-breathe through microscopic channels of the stone.
Directions for use:
1. Shake thoroughly before using.
2. Before beginning the process make sure the floor surface is clean and dry and free of all floor finishes, waxes and acrylic sealers.
3. Spray or squirt from a 24 -32 ounce bottle a liberal amount of the Leopard L-2 onto the surface and buff using #0 steel wool pad and a standard speed floor machine (below 200 rpm, do NOT use a high speed burnisher for this procedure).
4. Apply enough material to cover an area of approximately 4' x 4' (give or take) and spread the liquid evenly across the floor. Continue to polish the floor, working in a north to south and east to west pattern. Buff the floor until Leopard L-2 dries.
5. Repeat process until the surface has a consistent high degree of reflectivity.
1. Protect aluminum and brass fixtures, furniture and baseboards.
2. (1) 5 liter container of Leopard L-2 will crystallize approximately 4,000 sq. ft.
3. On average, yes this an average. Plan on using approximately 8-10 steel wool pads per container of Leopard L-2 Crystallizer.
*a personal side note; once you have successfully polished your floor using this Crystallizer and steel wool it is imperative you THOROUGHLY sweep, dust mop and or vacuum the entire floor. If any fibers of steel wool are left behind, the next time you mop your floor with water the wool fibers will rust and transfer onto your newly polished floor. The results will be disastrous.
Leopard L-2 is packaged in five liter containers or four containers per case if ordered by the case.
Leopard L-2 Crystallizer Specifications
Package Size: Five liter (1.32 gallon)
Coverage: 4,000 sq. ft. per container
Physical State: Liquid
Appearance: Pink liquid
Odor: Light citrus