Refresh is a non-crystallization maintenance product for marble, limestone, travertine, and cement based terrazzo floors. Use it to maintain the wet look in high traffic areas. Boost the gloss of marble surfaces by utilizing our unique abrasive technology to repair minor damage caused by daily foot traffic and daily use.
- This product contains mild abrasives and is a suspended emulsion.
- It is very important to shake the product thoroughly prior to use.
In addition to maintenance of a polished marble floor, use it after each time marble compound is used. It will add 10-20 points of gloss, aid clarity, and clean up residue
Directions: It takes a little practice to gain the most from Refresh Marble Maintainer. The most often made mistake when using Refresh is; using too much, spread it too slowly and don't run floor machine after the material dries - all wrong.
- Dust mop floor with a microfiber dust mop.
- Damp mop floor with Neutral Stone Cleaner (Marble Cleaner) and cold water.
- Shake Thoroughly Before Using: Squeeze 4-5 dime size drops (approximately 1/4 ounce per 10-12 sq. ft.) of Refresh Marble Maintainer to the floor.
- Buff the floor with a white or light natural fiber floor pad using a 175-350 rpm floor machine. Repeat application and buffing if higher gloss is desired.
- Dust mop floor after buffing process is complete.
Note: Do not allow the product to dwell on the floor surface without polishing.