The 20" V-Max Plus Marble & Stone Polisher was specifically designed for the rigorous demands of natural stone polishing and restoration. When used with Diamond Discs and Stone Polish Powder the V-Max is the perfect solution for restoring and maintaining marble, limestone, terrazzo and travertine floors.
The new model with enhanced features contractors asked for:
- High mount handle release - no more bending down to adjust handle height.
- Easy to ;remove weight plates.
- The BEST and most Effective splash guard you've ever used - fits tight to the machine bumper.
- Made in the USA - readily available spare parts.
V-Max Plus Standard Features:
- Motor: 1.5 hp, 110-120 volt
- Extra cooling fins on motor cover
- Dual capacitor AC motor
- Maintenance free motor
- 20" steel deck
- (2) 25 lb. weight plates
- 5" transport wheels
- Chrome steel handle tube
- Included pad driver
- 175 rpm disc speed
- 50' power cord
- 185 pounds (total weight)
- 50% increase in production over other 17" models
V-Max 20 Plus Stone Machine Specifications:
Cleaning diameter: 20 in.
Amp draw: 8 amps
Horsepower: 1.5 horsepower
Motor size: 180 frame size versus 56 for the competitors
- Dual capacitor motor
- Enclosed motor (sealed)
- Low amp draw
Brush speed: 165 rpm
Gear case: Triple planetary dive with steel coupler
Switch levers: Dual
Safety lockout: Yes (on handle)
Handle adjustment: Upper release (no more bending down to adjust)
Safety listing: UL / CUL listed
Made in the USA
Wheels: 5 in. non-marking
Height: 19" to top of motor with pad driver installed
Cord length: 50 feet
Cord type: 12 gauge, UL listed
Maximum coverage per hour: 12,000 square feet per hour
Warranty: 3 years parts, 1 year labor