Our Marble Polishing Powder is a professional-grade product, yet user-friendly that enables you to polish marble like the Professionals.
- Use this product to polish marble, terrazzo, travertine & limestone.
- Most stones respond best to this wet method.
- Ready to use powder for polishing and restoration marble floor surfaces.
- Just mix with water.
- For polishing marble with white polishing floor pads.
- Creates a high reflective finish as seen on polished marble tiles and slabs.
Our two step scratch removal and polishing program is unmatched in the industry, offering significant labor savings over conventional floor finish and diamond resurfacing programs.
*We do not recommend polishing solid green
marble floors (serpentine) with the wet polish powder. The end result when polishing these types of floors can vary widely.
Marble Polish Powder Wet Polishing Procedures
1) Pour 1 oz. Marble Polish Powder and 4 oz. of water directly onto the floor.
1a) Apply the powder in a circular pattern of approximately 14" in diameter and pour water into the center of powder.
2) Place the floor machine with a white polish pad directly onto the powder & water.
3) Buff an area of no more than 4 x 4 (16 square feet)
4) Continue to buff for 20-30 seconds per sq. foot, keeping mixture wet at all times.
5) Wet vacuum the floor with a high quality wet vacuum and floor squeegee to remove the slurry residue.
5) Damp mop rinse with "Neutral Stone Cleaner"
The coverage for a case of 2 x 10 oz. containers of Wet Polish Powder is approximately 300-350 square feet for a marble floor. Coverage for Terrazzo is between 250-300 square feet per case.
Coverage for a 6 lb container of Wet Polish Powder is approximately 1500-1800 square feet for a marble floor. Coverage for Terrazzo is between 1300-1500 square feet per case.
Convenient 2 x 10 ounce containers (0654301) = 1.25 lbs. per case (300-350 sq ft)
Economical 6 lb. container (0654306) =(1500-1800 sq ft)
The Marble Polish Powder is designed to create the HIGH GLOSS look to marble floors. However, we really don't recommend you simply clean the floor and polish it with the powder. More often than not the floor has a multitude of surface scratches that often is not easily seen, due to the loss of shine. We recommend you hone the floor with our SRD's, using a 17" standard speed floor machine, these discs will completely remove ALL surface scratches.
The marble polish powder really needs a scratch-free surface prior to using. If you choose to polish the floor without removing the scratches first, you'll end up with a SHINY floor with MICRO scratches.