A thin brown Dry Stripping Pad for use with the Square Strip and Square Scrub machines are designed to remove floor finish without chemicals. Remove several layers of acrylic finish to prep for recoating. Use dry on VCT and tile. The SPP effectively removes floor finish using only water or neutral cleaner, preparing the floor for
No Chemical Strippers Needed
The Surface Prep Pads require only neutral cleaner or water to effectively remove floor finish, preparing the floor for finish application. The product can be used on vinyl tile, VCT, marble, terrazzo, concrete and other floor types.
- Made from 100% recycled content!
- Square Strip Surface Prep Pads (dry stripping pads)
- Reduces the need for chemical strippers.
- Helps reduce labor hours and material costs related to stripping floors.
- Effectively removes floor finish, leaving a clean surface ready for recoating.
- Heavy duty scrubbing for 2-4 coat removal prior to recoating.
- Color: Brown
- Pad size: 14" x 20"
The expected life of the pad is between 2,000 - 2,500 square feet when used dry. This is a real world estimate and your mileage may vary... Recommended for use on Square Strip and Square Scrub - Oscillating/Orbital Floor Machine.
Please note; the pads listed here are not manufactured by 3M
Directions for Use:
1. Surface Preparation Pad can be run on auto-scrubbers, swing machines or rectangular floor machines.
2. Use the SPP - Surface Preparation Pad with Rinse Free Neutral Cleaner Concentrate.
3. A flexible backer floor pad, such as the White or Red floor pad can be used to hold the SPP Surface Preparation Pad.
4. After scrubbing, rinse floor with water.
5. Once floor is dry, dust with Microfiber Dust Mop or Vacuum.
6 Apply new coats of floor finish The
SPP Surface Prep Pads are designed to be used on both sides with pads typically being flipped to the second side after approximately 3,000 - 3,500 square feet of use in wet applications or 2,000 - 2,500 when used dry.
If pads can not be rinsed right away, pads should be placed in a plastic liner after use to prevent finish residue from drying onto pad before rinsing. Pad may be rinsed under a faucet or with a hose. A pressure spray nozzle will remove residue most effectively. Hang pads vertically to dry.
Floor pads are sold each or by the case of 10.
These 1/4" thick pads are designed with a flexible web allowing more pad to surface contact. The high-quality abrasive grain provides a uniform cut to remove old finish with minimal work. This fiber and abrasive combination, when used with or without water, creates the perfect green solution to stripping applications.
Add up the Savings
- No chemical purchases
- Less equipment contamination
- No disposal of chemical waste
- Reduction of labor and storage costs
The Green Initiative used in our floor pads - Floor Pads with Enhanced Biodegradation
Our goal is to produce products that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest possible impact on the environment. A leader in the Jan/San industry for 45 years, Our floor pads are made with 100% recycled fibers for well over a decade. We're now completing the cycle by introducing an innovative floor pad technology that has been specially formulated to biodegrade in a fraction of the time once discarded into a landfill, compared to conventional pads.
* When consumers see the Full Cycle label, they will know they have a quality product while reducing mankind's impact on the environment. Being good stewards of the environment is simply our corporate responsibility - and it’s what sets us apart from other manufacturers.
The Proof is in the Performance - For stripping, cleaning, polishing or burnishing, we have the pad. Only top quality materials go into our pads which result in top performance.