Stiff Center - Fine Border Bristle Broom - The stiff center row moves heavy debris while the fine outer row sweeps finer dust and dirt. The unique combination of fibers used in this broom make it the best all around broom for sweeping most floors.
These Industrial Duty Push Brooms offer polypropylene bristles that give outstanding value for both rough and smooth sweeping conditions. It has tremendous abrasion and fatigue resistance, outlasting natural fibers 10 to 1. The steel back is permanently crimped onto the brush block, preventing warping, cracking and splitting.
- Available sizes: 18" or 24"
- 3" bristle length
- Speed Sweep Brooms include an adjustable steel socket that allows you to reverse the broom handle to ensure even wear of the bristles.
- An adjustable handle socket is permanently riveted through the steel back.
- The socket allows for easy handle reversal.
- 100% Made in the USA
*Handles must be ordered separately (standard 1/2" acme thread handles will not fit a Milwaukee broom)
Speed Sweep Brooms
The construction of Speed Sweep brushes enables the user to get the full long lasting value of polypropylene bristle. The steel bolt, embedded in the handle, threads into the steel socket on the brush, allowing for frequent and easy handle reversal. The steel to steel connection will not strip or break.
Medium Duty Push Broom Specifications
- Stiff Center Row / Fine Border - Stiff center row moves stubborn debris, Soft outer row sweeps dust and dirt.
- The best all purpose sweeping tool
- 18" & 24" sizes