For medium to mildly aggressive scrubbing of:
Brick and stone, ceramic tile, sealed or unsealed concrete, resilient floors, non-slip rubber floors, quarry tile, rubberized sports floors, slate, terrazzo, vinyl, and grout.
Clean Grit Brushes Are Best Used For:
- An excellent general scrubbing brush for frequent maintenance cleaning.
- Moderate to lightly soiled concrete, vinyl tile, terrazzo, ceramic, quarry tile, linoleum.
- Flexible enough for cleaning narrow grout lines and uneven surfaces.
- Replaces green or blue scrubbing pads.
Clean Grit Blue Scrubbing Brush:
- Staggered bristle length to assure cleaning on uneven surfaces
- .035" nylon fibers impregnated with 180 grit silicon carbide
- Bristle length: 1.5 in.
- This brush replaces green or blue floor pads.
- Brush color: Blue
- Available sizes: 11" - 20"
- Universal clutch plate is included
Clean Grit rotary floor machine brushes offer solutions to a wide range of cleaning situations. Silicone carbide impregnated nylon bristles are self-replenishing as brush wears, offering unmatched value that outlasts floor pads over 100 to 1.
- Rinse nylon brushes with hot water for 5 to 10 minutes to help the nylon recover its form.
- Always remove your brush or pad driver from the machine after use. Hang up to extend life. Always clean and rinse brushes thoroughly, especially after stripping jobs.
- Do not use brush or pad with flammable materials (fuels, solvents, thinner, etc.) or serious bodily harm or injury could result from possible fire or explosion.
All floor scrubbing brushes are supplied with a universal clutch plate (NP-9200).
This clutch plate fits over 95% of the floor machines sold since 1990.
The listing below describes what size brush you need depending on the size of your floor machine.
- 11" diameter block fits a 13" floor machine, order part # 1130411
- 12" diameter block fits a 14" floor machine, order part # 1130412
- 13" diameter block fits a 15" floor machine, order part # 1130413
- 14" diameter block fits a 16" floor machine, order part # 1130414
- 15" diameter block fits a 17" floor machine, order part # 1130415
- 16" diameter block fits a 18" floor machine, order part # 1130416
- 17" diameter block fits a 19" floor machine, order part # 1130417
- 18" diameter block fits a 20" floor machine, order part # 1130418
- 19" diameter block fits a 21" floor machine, order part # 1130419
- 20" diameter block fits a 22" floor machine, order part # 1130420
The key to remember when ordering these brushes is the block diameter in relationship to the machine size. A brush (block) is sized 2 inches smaller than the machine because of the flare of the brush fibers. Pad drivers are specified 1 inch smaller than the machine.
Example: If you own a 17" floor machine (this is measured on the underside of the machine measuring from bumper to bumper) you would order a 15" brush.
Optional: If you want the brush to clean closer to the wall you add the optional riser block. This is a 1.25" tall riser that allow the brush block to clear the deck of your floor machine.
These floor scrubbing / stripping brushes are non-returnable. Please call our office if you have any questions before ordering.