Features of the charging bucket:
- Mops can be left or stored in the charging bucket until you're ready to use them.
- Designed for use with microfiber flat mops.
- Ideal for healthcare and school classroom cleaning.
- The smooth, nonporous surface prevents bacterial growth and cleans up easily.
- Durable, lightweight plastic construction.
- 6 gallon bucket accommodates mop pads up to 19" long.
- 3 gallon bucket accommodates mop pads up to 10" long, or microfiber cleaning cloths.
The pre-treat charging bucket uses less chemical solution - Just 1.5 gallons of ready-to-use solution charges 25 , 18” mops.
- Hands-free system - no hand-wringing.
- The system allows you to quickly attach and remove mop heads with no touching or wringing.
- Save energy - skip the dry cycle - after washing, just load the mop heads into the charging bucket.
- For use with the (pocket-style) Microfiber flat mop pads.
- Fill solution bucket with a proper cleaner or disinfectant detergent.
- Place mops microfiber side face down in clean bucket (orange).
- Pour solution back and fourth over mops.
- Place lid on bucket, making sure seal snaps in place on 4 corners.
- Flip bucket over and let it sit for a minimum of 10 minutes on 4 corners.
- Place bucket on trolley along with dirty bucket.
- Collapse frame by pressing button, line up edges of frame in front of opening of pockets and press firmly to snap frame into mop.
- Clean the floor.
- Hold mop & frame above waist level, push button on frame to release bottom of mop. Place mop and frame in dirty bucket and pull frame away leaving the dirty mop in bucket.
*On average - a pre-treated flat mop has the capability of cleaning between 500 -750 square feet of flooring before it's time to either re-treat or place in the discharge bucket. For healthcare facilities it's a recommended practice to use one mop per room. This greatly reduces any chance of cross contamination.
Charge & Discharge Microfiber Bucket Specifications
Bucket Capacity: 3 or 6 gallons
Flat Mop Capacity: 25 microfiber flat mops
Colors: Orange (for clean mops), gray (soiled mops)
Lids: Included & watertight, color coded to match bucket
Graduation Marks: Built-in graduation marks on the inside of the bucket (in liters and gallons)
Outside Width: 12 3/4 in., 21 in.
Inside Width: 11 1/2 in., 19 in.
Depth: 10 1/2 in.
Height: 12 in.
Carry Handle: Yes