The Next Generation Microfiber Pocket style microfiber flat mops are a high performance cleaning material made from 100 percent split polyester fiber. NextGen Microfiber is very absorbent and will hold 10 times its weight in water, and will last 10 times longer than cotton products. Microfiber products are environmentally friendly as they require less chemical cleaner and water than traditional mops and cloths. We offer complete cleaning systems for healthcare, educational facilities, and industry.
Pocket Microfiber Mop Pads
- Constructed of durable, uniquely designed fibers that can stand up to tough jobs and repeat laundering, NextGen Pocket Style Mop Pads are excellent for healthcare and educational facilities. These mops provide you with the ability to clean quickly and correctly, while still offering you quality control, and peace of mind.
- Reduce laundry cost and BTUs by up to 60%
- Each microfiber thread is split and has small hooks that grab dirt and hold it during the cleaning process (A microfiber thread is 1/100th the size of a human hair)
- Available in popular colors: Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
Note: Dust mopping or sweeping floor can be eliminated. The pocket mop's long looped design sweeps, dusts, and mops all at once.
- Fill solution bucket with a proper cleaner or disinfectant detergent.
- Place mops microfiber side face down in clean bucket (orange).
- Pour solution back and fourth over mops.
- Place lid on bucket, making sure seal snaps in place on all 4 corners.
- Flip bucket over and let it sit for a minimum of 10 minutes on all 4 corners.
- Place bucket on trolley along with dirty bucket.
- Collapse frame by pressing button, line up edges of frame in front of opening of pockets and press firmly to "snap" frame into mop.
- Clean the floor.
- Hold mop & frame above waist level, push button on frame to release bottom of mop. Place mop and frame in dirty bucket and pull frame away leaving the dirty mop in bucket.
*On average - a pre-treated flat mop has the capability of cleaning between 500-750 square feet of flooring before it's time to either re-treat or place in the discharge bucket. For healthcare facilities it's a recommended practice to use one mop per room. This greatly reduces any change of cross contamination.
Pocket style flat mops are sold each or by the case of 12
Pocket Style Microfiber Wet Mop Specifications
- Blue mop (37982)
- Green mop (37983)
- Yellow mop (19112)
- Red mop (19110)
Available Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red
Color: Maintains appearance
Construction: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Fiber Type: Continuous loop construction
Launderability: Over 400 washings
Overall width: 18.5 in.
Frame Size: Uses a 16 in. folding mop frame
Our microfiber pocket mops are made with 100 percent split fiber yarn and are designed to be used both wet and dry.