Blue Microfiber Flat Mops
- Premium split nylon/polyester blend microfiber provides optimal damp mopping performance.
- Dense 3-5 micrometer quality fiber removes more dust, dirt and microbes than conventional cleaning products.
- Double finished edges retain mop shape with use over time
- Durable mop construction - third party tested tough.
- Withstands more than 300 launderings.
- Proven to clean floors 45% better than string mops, 25% better than conventional microfiber.
- Size: 5" x 18"
The microfiber / polyester face yarn is sewn to a velcro style (hook & loop) backing with overlock stitching on the edges.
Microfiber Wet Mop Pads are great for cleaning most hard floor surface. The size of these mop pads make them an effective tool for a quick and easy way to clean your facility or home.
- For healthcare facilities, microfiber mop pads are an essential tool for preventing cross contamination in patient rooms.
- The microfiber pads can also be used to clean large vertical wall surfaces when a more thorough cleaning process is required.
The Microfiber Wet Mop Pads work well with water and most any general purpose cleaner. Depending on the size of the job and the amount of mop pads you need, simply wet the mop pad in small bucket or spray your cleaner directly onto the floor. The pad should be damp and not soaking wet, so wring out any excess water. Place the microfiber mop pad on the floor, blue side down, then place any of the velcro style hook and loop microfiber mop handles on top of the pad.
For wet mopping work yourself backwards through the room while moving the mop in a figure eight motion, twisting the handle to turn the mop. This method ensures no "missed" spots on the floor.
Blue microfiber flat mop pads are sold each or by the case of 12
Microfiber Flat Mop Specifications
- Width: 5 in.
- Length: 18 in. long
Color: Light Blue / Medium Blue
Blend: Microfiber fibers are 80% Polyester and 20% Polyamide
Denier: .1-2 (3-5 micrometer)
Gram Weight: 470 grams per square meter (Face Yarn)
Backing: Velcro style loop
Can I use bleach on microfiber?
No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber mops. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber mops. Microfiber works well due to the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.