Heavy Duty Polypropylene Bristle Push Broom
Out sweeps and outwears any other brush, while resisting abrasion, grease, oil, acids, and alkalies.
- The straight, still bristles easily move heavy debris
- 4" bristle trim
- The steel back is permanently crimped onto brush block
Industrial Duty Push Brooms offer polypropylene bristle that gives outstanding value for rough, average and smooth sweeping conditions. It has tremendous abrasion and fatigue resistance, outlasting natural fibers 10 to 1. Polypropylene is not harmed by grease, alkalines, acids, gasoline or solvents.
Speed Sweep Brooms include an adjustable steel socket that allows you to reverse the broom handle to ensure even wear of the bristles.
- The steel back is crimped over a polypropylene block, preventing warping, cracking and splitting.
- The unique handle design gives the strength of steel at the base of the handle and the grip and safety of hardwood where the user touches it.
- An adjustable handle socket is permanently riveted through the steel back.
- 100% Made in the USA
*Handles must be ordered separately.
Handles for Milwaukee brooms are specific to these brooms.
Standard 1/2" acme thread handles will NOT fit a Milwaukee broom
Speed Sweep Brooms
The construction of Speed Sweep brushes enables the user to get the full long lasting value of polypropylene bristle. The steel bolt, embedded in the handle, threads into the steel socket on the brush, allowing for frequent and easy handle reversal. The steel-to-steel connection will not strip or break.